Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: First responders discount

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    I like your personal attacks in trying to keep saying I cannot make it in policing like I am wanting to...when did I say that I wanted to be a police officer? Lol. So my buddy who is RCMP, I will ask him to stop adding guns to the list for you, hopefully he listens. You should join the battle like Wolverine has also, they're fighting the good fight instead of crying.
    Just wanna clarify on here that yep...was being a dick and my comments are uncalled for. I respect the all our LEO....but have issues with the top levels and this FRT business. Wolverine I also apologize for pissing on the thread. I will bow out now before I say anything else uncalled for.

Cheers!!
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

CGN Regular
    Why the hatred for police? just don't understand. Where is your logic? one has nothing to do with the other. Just like your right hand and your right leg. If your right leg stop working can you walk using your right hand in conjunction with your left leg? cirque du soul perhaps.

Thread bump:

Just took advantage of this awesome offer for first responders and picked up a nice Tikka T3x. Thx Wolverine!!

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal1 View Post
    Thread bump:

Just took advantage of this awesome offer for first responders and picked up a nice Tikka T3x. Thx Wolverine!!
    $hit disturber lol!!! Nice rifle!

End of the day, the cops and or military will be the ones kicking in your door to seize your personal belongings....All in nice shiny new discounted gear....Just doing their job.

All the 'good cops' will still show up and take away our perceived freedoms just as much as the 'bad cops' will. They like the money and benefits etc...Oh and the power trip.

I know many ex forces Veterans, pretty much all of them good solid folks. No problems with giving them a break, they have been shat on for too long by the likes of sock boi and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by vern130 View Post
    End of the day, the cops and or military will be the ones kicking in your door to seize your personal belongings....All in nice shiny new discounted gear....Just doing their job.

All the 'good cops' will still show up and take away our perceived freedoms just as much as the 'bad cops' will. They like the money and benefits etc...Oh and the power trip.

I know many ex forces Veterans, pretty much all of them good solid folks. No problems with giving them a break, they have been shat on for too long by the likes of sock boi and Co.

Really? Do you think the police and military will buy their own gear to wear when they show up 'kicking in your door?'

A sponsor decides to give a discount to 1st responders, LE, military and veterans and then the people who don't qualify decide to come out and complain?

Is this why we now need to give out prizes to everyone at school track & field events so no one gets hurt feelings?

Congrats to this sponsor; I will make a point of spending my money with them just in case I ever get recalled to duty and need 'nice shiny new discounted' gucci kit for 'door kicking.'
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs View Post

Really? Do you think the police and military will buy their own gear to wear when they show up 'kicking in your door?'

A sponsor decides to give a discount to 1st responders, LE, military and veterans and then the people who don't qualify decide to come out and complain?

Is this why we now need to give out prizes to everyone at school track & field events so no one gets hurt feelings?

Congrats to this sponsor; I will make a point of spending my money with them just in case I ever get recalled to duty and need 'nice shiny new discounted' gucci kit for 'door kicking.'
    Ermmmmm, yes. Cops on here have been whining about having to buy their own kit, read some more posts. Comment after some reading. : )

What a sh*tshow this thread turned into.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gallen270 View Post
    What a sh*tshow this thread turned into.
    It certainly has . After reading through all the posts , it sounds like Wolverine has lost a lot of business over the promotion . Retail is a rough business to be in as customers can be driven away to their competition so easily . The free enterprise system at work I guess .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    No law enforcement discount ? LOL