Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617

Thread: This has to stop... new prohibitions as of June 16th

Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    What we need to do is to ruin Polys financially in courts. Now.
    Marstar is on it

A few other vendors are mentionned by poly in their garbage documents about magazines, they should all file a cease&desist and drain these liars bank account.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

No more petitions. No more fudds. It does not matter what type of firearm makes the list today, rest assured they will ALL make the list tomorrow. They are coming for every firearm. We need to stop circle jerking on a gun forum with like minded people, we need to get off the keyboards and into the streets, bring this fight front and center for the whole country to see.

Does anyone know if there are groups/organizations planning anything?

Quote Originally Posted by steamy teabag View Post
    Poly included the Derya in it's most recent published list of firearms to ban sent to BB office.

The prohibited lists are being generated by Poly and the authors penning the most recent are Heidi Rathjen and Nathalie Provost.

Letter dated May 11th to BB lists the Wk-180C , Derya, IWI Tavor, SKS and T97 for prohibition.

Derya went prohibited this week.

IMO the remaining will go to.

As a community we are finally realizing who exactly are the authors of our destruction as Marstar has sent a cease order to Poly for all the blatant lies and attacks on us.

Now that is a GoFundMe if opened I would get behind.
    100%.

Valid point. They fear not. So where is the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    I’m starting to have serious concerns with the concept of “an armed citizenry prevents tyranny”.

I have no doubt that a reasonably well trained and armed citizenry could quite easily challenge a government such as ours, even 1% of the population in arms would likely bend Justin’s will. The problem with this concept though, is that, if gun owners are so willing to hand over their arms upon the demand of a spineless man child (Trudeau).

Hypothetically, it would seem that in the event that a genuine tyrannical government took power in Canada, our community would kneel quicker than anyone else. If people are too scared to simply not comply now, then the concept of “an armed citizenry maintains rights and freedoms” has officially been debunked.
    People are more reactive to direct and obvious threat. But they can be pushed into compliance by a persistent weak actor.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildey View Post
    Nice...what will the wheel land on next.
    Whatever is either in a mass shooting or a cop shooting. The Derya was in a recent shooting out west with the ECMP

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Risking legal issues is exactly what needs to happen (same as with the stupid 10/22 mag issue). Everything they have modified meets the legal requirements laid out in our laws, and I doubt the 'variant' argument would carry any weight, as, to the best of my knowledge, they have never defined it in the legislation and the common language definition of 'variant' would not make a mossberg 715 a variant of an M16.

I'm honestly wondering if someone in the lab is working to undermine the whole OIC.
    Right, but retailers like Wolverine can lose their license and/or face serious financial penalties and jail time. I'm not about to ask any retailer to put their business or their freedom on the line to continue selling something listed as Prohib in the FRT. Far too easy to tell others what they should do when it doesn't affect oneself directly. Far as I'm personally concerned, anything not in the OIC is still legal and I'll be facked if I hide it in my safe.

And yeah, there's definitely some hope that there's a few gun nuts on the other team doing what they can to cause trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Reversing the OIC is largely irrelevant. We need to reverse the laws that make such OICs possible. And we need to reverse the public mindset that supports the notion of this specious and unnecessary regulation of firearms based on technical criteria.

Not sure if you have ever met any of the so called Karens. Launching lawsuits or threatening violences just hardens their resolve.

I certainly don't advocate violence against them either, but we will not be free of their scourge until death does us part.

NP especially thinks it is perfectly reasonable to simply accept the existence of hateful misogynistic and violent lunatics, and to allow them to roam freely in Canadian society without restriction, and feels that she will be safe if those lunatics simply do not have access to firearms. You simply can't reason with someone that naive and obtuse. She was in the room with a madman clearly bend on her destruction. She says she looked him in the eye in an attempt to reason with him and saw nothing but pure evil. Her appeals to equality and fairness and reject a hatred of women were completely unpersuasive and ignored. The lunatic would have none of it, and then shot her four times. For her to then come away from that experience believing that the gun, and not the evil, was the problem, is nothing short of pathological. But she was a brainwashed anti-gun social democrat urban statist before that incident happened, so naturally she is simply interpreting her experiences based on what she already understands, as we all do.

She's 50+ old now. Nothing is going to stop her.

You also aren't going to be able to Bully WC online at all. She already has her bully game down pat.

What we truly need to do is shun these women. Treat them like mass murderers. Acknowledge their existence, denounce their crimes, never mention their names. Never give them the time of day.

What we need to do, is embrace the truth espoused by Max Planck.

Sadly, the scientific truth of the benefit of arms for self defense is not new, but has sadly been forgotten.

First and foremost we need to encourage gun owners to abandon this silly nothing about firearms having anything to do with hunting and sport. These honest recreational pursuits for sure, but they are not what guns are for and they are not constitutionally protected reasons for owning one.

Then, We need to focus on the young. We need to focus on enabling them to be self reliant, and teach them to realize that the government and the police are not there to protect us, and that no one has the right to dictate the terms by which you live or die. Most young people are already 3/4s convinced of this. YOu just need to make the connection from firearms and self defense.

There are so many good examples of whats going on in largely un armed cities vs largely armed cities and the kids will get it. And we need to teach this to all kids of all political stripes. And we need to do this for 20 years.
    Well said. Once the new generations believe in their hearts that they have a “right” to self preservation and protecting others, they will embrace how citizens can be free and not be afraid of their governments or the evil that lurks all around us. They will feel the empowerment of being a citizen equal to all other citizens. Not fearing bullies or feel the need to follow mob mentality because they can think for themselves and are able to back it up.

BANNED
    ttps://www.sott.net/article/436775-RCMP-Whistleblowers-Leak-Evidence-That-Nova-Scotia-Shooter-Was-Undercover-POLICE-AGENT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    Whatever is either in a mass shooting or a cop shooting. The Derya was in a recent shooting out west with the ECMP
    And Poly included it on a list of guns to prohibit sent to BB's office in May.

A few weeks later it's prohibited.

Poly is generating the prohibited lists and the Turd Reich is acting on it.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.