Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: This has to stop... new prohibitions as of June 16th

for Fak sakes!!
    thats 2 of my 3 gone for 3gun now!
    You know theyre coming for the third...
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Dumb
    Last edited by zombieprepping; 07-14-2023 at 09:17 PM.

BANNED
    So here's my question - I'm sure the RCMP frequent this site, so I'm asking them directly, politely, and honestly: do you honestly think anyone with a non-restricted now on the list is going to turn it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Cannon View Post
    So here's my question - I'm sure the RCMP frequent this site, so I'm asking them directly, politely, and honestly: do you honestly think anyone with a non-restricted now on the list is going to turn it in?

They will politely inform you they don’t care!
    CCFR — CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    You know theyre coming for the third...
    They won't have to come for it if it is a handgun , it will be locked up in govt. controlled central storage in another few months ; and the govt. will control the key .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I’m an immigrant from Iran, cops in Iran are direct enforcers for the Islamic Regime and they even have a secret police just like the Nazi’s did, we call them “Komitehs”. The sad thing is that I fear the RCMP more than I feared the Komitehs. In Iran, if you get caught with an automatic HK G3, all you have to do is bribe the cop and he will let you go, he’ll even let you keep the gun. Good luck trying to do that in Canada, the only people who can bribe the RCMP are the liberals.
    Welcome to Canada my friend. I'm very sorry that everything you said about the New RCMP is true. When I was a young man, an RCMP officer was someone you could look up to as a real man. That era in our history is gone. Now I wouldn't turn my back on any members hired in the last 15 years. Dropping the minimum height requirements and using the useless PARE to pick fat-bodies has ruined the RCMP and opened the door to any short, fat kid that got bullied and now is bent on revenge with a badge. Like robots they will act immediately without question when given an order whether that order is moral or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bradmclean's Avatar
    i remember blogs being quick to point out the similarities between it and the typhoon.
    leave no can standing

Was saving up for one these days. Now gotta find something else to buy...

Can someone in the know please post the entire list of prohibs at the end of the month (as the rumor mill is stating more coming before the end of the month).

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Was saving up for one these days. Now gotta find something else to buy...
    NOT one member should suggest what you buy next.

THIS FORUM/SITE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED TO THE PUBLIC. Screen new members/ IP Check, I don't even know where to start such a process.

We are simply feeding endles idea's to "them" with these forum.

What gun to buy now that I can't get this... oh what takes these magazines now.. i have way too much of this... STOP. Fight the battle dont feed it.

Certain topics need to be addressed in areas that not any single person on the net can access. ***EXAMPLE THE DEALER NEWS.***