Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: This has to stop... new prohibitions as of June 16th

CGN Regular
    The cowboys are NOT your friends

John. Should we as a group engage the same law firm to consider a class action against the Canadian Government and the RCMP that successfully won 100 percent of its cases against the RCMP in relation to harassment and violence against its members both civilian and not. Klein Lyons I believe out of Vancouver. It’s interesting how when I was last at the range in Prince George BC, RCMP members are there is full battle rattle shooting their own personal AR15s and not their issue carbines. Guess we never got the memo that there are 2 sets of rules. No matter, every cop I’ve spoken to has zero intention of complying and handing in any of their unregistered NR stuff nor do they plan on being proactive in enforcing. Thank you for all your efforts, an awesome business and fantastic staff. You sir are a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by damullet View Post
    The cowboys are NOT your friends
    No shyte eh... I would really like that to change. sadly, I doubt that will happen in my lifetime.
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Was saving up for one these days. Now gotta find something else to buy...
    Throw a few bucks at the legal challenge if you haven’t.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Your elected Member of Parliament for the most part does what they are commanded to do by the party leaders.

Nothing is going to change until your elected member is more afraid of the electorate than the party leader.

These politicians are inherently dishonest and are only be swayed by fear.

Fear of not being re-elected. That is job one!

Hold their "feet to the fire".
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

The Derya MK12 even comes with a 2 round clip for hunting. It's a multi-purpose shotgun that's comes with everything ya need, for a great hunt or range day. This is very unwelcome news to the lawful firearm community.

CGN Regular
    im hoping to get a Makarov bsm-12 but waiting on my license. I have a feeling it is a variant of the derya/typhoon. please someone tell me im wrong. heres the kicker though, since these firearms had frt's for over a year and they illegally changed them, they will lose this in court and have no choice to put them back to non restricted. the problem is if there is an election and libs become a majority, there is nothing stopping them from pushing another oic banning them by name saying they are assault style firearms even though we all know they are sporting firearms but its kind of hard to reason with a brick wall. the good thing is a brick wall can be reasoned with a bulldozer. the election is our bulldozer so make sure you vote and everyone around you votes!

The silver lining to this is it's such obvious overreach that it could strengthen the legal case against them

Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    NOT one member should suggest what you buy next.

THIS FORUM/SITE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED TO THE PUBLIC. Screen new members/ IP Check, I don't even know where to start such a process.

We are simply feeding endles idea's to "them" with these forum.

What gun to buy now that I can't get this... oh what takes these magazines now.. i have way too much of this... STOP. Fight the battle dont feed it.

Certain topics need to be addressed in areas that not any single person on the net can access. ***EXAMPLE THE DEALER NEWS.***
    That’s one way to look at it, scurry in the shadows hoping to put off the inevitable for just one more day.

Personally I don’t care for running when the battle is literally ours to lose. The only way they win is by us breaking ranks and scurrying about to be picked off one by one. Burn the boats, ban them all. Form up against their lines, fight like a man or die like a dog.
    Read Gulag Archipelago and understand explicitly what dying like a dog at the hands of the communists entails.
    When you know what it means only the bravest of men will dare to be cowards.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

So FRT is not law? Then do not follow the FRT