Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: This has to stop... new prohibitions as of June 16th

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    Yep , death by a prohibition . Guns keep getting added to the prohib list until there are no guns left . All part of the Liberal agenda of a totally gun free Canada . As Alan Rock said " only the police and military should have guns in Canada " .
    except that ,,NO LAW,will ever get rid of guns,the guns are here to stay,no matter what stupidity the anti-gun nazi Liberals put out,fact is,,they have no clue where 99% of these guns are,nothing can change that,and you can bet that no gun owner is going to turn in something they paid their hard earned money on,so bottom line,the guns will ALWAYS be there,ready for use is need be,so all this ban crap does is,give the anti-gun Nazis a false sense of security,and a perception of caring by the Liberals just to get votes,and they know they can count on the complete stupidity of the Liberal voter to work to their advantage,nut make no mistake,,the guns will ALWAYS be here,and Canada will NEVER be disarmed,that's just a Liberal pipe dream,based on lies,

BANNED
    Just another reminder that owning a firearm in Canada is a privilege and not a right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    This is what happens when an emotionally damaged and fragile woman from PolyTech with PTSD and hoplophobia, is allowed to determine what property you're allowed to own.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

'Don't mention gun xxxx, that's how they get you"

I'm going to say something here, no insult to anyone who's said the same thing is meant, but as a new member, just getting their PAL, this seems to be part of the problem.
    So many people on these forums (and other pro gun places) seem to think that everyone on teh government/RCMP side is an idiot.
    "Don't mention it and they won't know it" is...questionable.
    They've added 8000 models to the 1500 they already had, someone at the RCMP is being very systematic , they're not sitting there going "duh well time to peruse the various forums and see what guns I need to add to the list.."
    THey're adding things at their own pace, using their own criteria.

Neither you, nor I,nor anyone here have any "rights" to own guns here in Canada (which is unfortunate,would be easier if we did). We do have some "rights" concerning property that we've paid for, and are using lawfully.

So really, anyone complaining about "rights" or assuming that the liberals and RCMP are going to be clueless about what guns to add if people just don't talk about it on forums, isn't really helping.
    Talk (politely) to your MP.
    Sport (if you can) one of the gofundme pages, sign the petitions
    Take people who don't shoot out shooting, so more Canadians see it is a fun ,engaging, and safe hobby.

THere are a lot of small steps that people can do to effectively fight this stuff, treating the other side like they're stupid isn't one of them.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypox!a View Post
    I’ll be spending what I can for the remainder of this year to buy up a few pistols that I would still like.

None of them will turned in for central storage. I’ll bury any of the firearms I own that end up getting prohibited, drill through my cabinet lock and call in a B&E on my self before I let these criminals take anything else away.
    This!

Shady basTards

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Koval View Post
    Just another reminder that owning a firearm in Canada is a privilege and not a right.
    Nonsense. Not everyone here drinks deep the government cool-aid, but you go ahead and accept whatever fate that makes you feel good.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexydave View Post
    Neither you, nor I,nor anyone here have any "rights" to own guns here in Canada
    Unless I'm mistaken, Canadian law has already set the precedent that we do in fact have the right to own firarms, not just the privilege. Perhaps someone else may know more about it.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

(delete)

I'm not going to have anything left for hunting at this rate.