Its an SKS Bonanza up in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get you have russian and chinese SKS in stock, but do you have any reversed SKS in stock ? like in the picture ?

Last edited:
Some of you guys seem to be forgetting no matter what the price tag on the sks is, its still only worth what you're willing to pay.

Looks like you still have 2 dozen 120$ rifles to me.

There are plenty of people spending 400 on them if they are matching. Demand is now higher as other alternatives in the same caliber are now illegal. More people are now wanting them. Supply of quality rifles is lower and demand is now higher. The rifle will never drop below 200 again...

So out of these which ones are the best or more mechanically sound? ATI Chinese, Chinese or Russian? I don't care about the stock, I'd be putting a synthetic folding stock on anyways.

Can you please put simple two side pictures of them and small details like status of matching numbers?

Although it may seem simple, no.

We cannot take multiple pictures of a vault of SKSs and check every detail and post them individually online. If you are looking for something particular. Feel free to call or email and we can do our best to find you what you are looking for.

So out of these which ones are the best or more mechanically sound? ATI Chinese, Chinese or Russian? I don't care about the stock, I'd be putting a synthetic folding stock on anyways.

The Chinese have a pinned barrel which is suppose to be more accurate.

We at the shop prefer laminate Russians.
-Matt

The price on these. Bought my first one from west rifle for 120$ all in 4 years ago

Really? Because I bought mine from Wanstalls over 5 years ago and paid just over $200 for it then (but its largely numbers matching in a laminate stock).

As for everyone saying these have no appeal due to price, what other centerfire semi can you get for under $500? Exactly. IMO the increased cost of ammo is a bigger issue than the increased cost of the guns.

Really? Because I bought mine from Wanstalls over 5 years ago and paid just over $200 for it then (but its largely numbers matching in a laminate stock).

As for everyone saying these have no appeal due to price, what other centerfire semi can you get for under $500? Exactly. IMO the increased cost of ammo is a bigger issue than the increased cost of the guns.

Agreed.

I think $500 is the high water mark for me. (assuming is a run of the mill example)

Anything under that is still worth buying.

i have a few, i looked at the link and if i had extra money burning a hole in my pocket id have bought one.

Yup, cant get rid of them fast enough. They will be prohibited very soon. Picked up for $400 today, bought back by the gov't for $120 tomorrow. Your better off with a $200 Enfield sporter . I loved all the SKS rifles I owned but it's time has ended in my opinion.

500 dollar sks #### off

aO8VY3k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom