Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PGW Is Starting to Arrive

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    maybe a dumb question but is it possible to order just the barrels, threaded for a tikka t3x receiver?
    Hmm... I will ask the question, but I'm quite sure they wont just sell the barrel on its own.

Ok I sent you guys a email.

Hey guys, Nate from PGWDTI here. Thank your for your interest and starting this thread! I'm happy to answer your questions and queries should you have any. We have plenty of rifles in stock and more shipping everyday! Im not on CGN often but Brad at NM has my contact info. Here for you 24/7.

Ref: "maybe a dumb question but is it possible to order just the barrels, threaded for a tikka t3x receiver?"

Not a dumb question at all! Brad is correct, we don't carry Tikka bbls, however Brad can order this direct from IBI for you.

Nate

Our first batch of M15's from PGW arrived. Once again, just amazing workmanship!

First up, some M15 barrleed actions. The Coyote Tan below is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor

We also have M15 Barreled Action in .308 WIN (OD Green) and .223 Wylde (Armor Black) with PGW's signature Helical Barrel Fluting...Stunning

We also brought in a complete M15 XRS in 6.5 Creedmoor finished in stunning Colbalt!

Man that’s so far out of my price range it’s not funny. But man those are beautiful rifles.
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzballer View Post
    Man that’s so far out of my price range it’s not funny. But man those are beautiful rifles.
    They certainly are. I had the privilege to shoot a Coyote chambered in .308 Win at a competition a few years back. It was a dream to shoot and the 1250 yard shot I made with it is still my longest shot to date. One day I will have one of these rifles.

thats one beautiful rifle wow....
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

CGN Regular
    That’s actually a great price on a barrelled action, especially with trigger

What’s the difference between the M15 and the Coyote action?
    What profile is the barrel?
    When all is said and done, A lot more gets said than done!!!

BANNED
    are those barrels in the first picture finished their machining? such obvious tooling marks on an 8k rifle is completely unacceptable. where do they get off charging that much anyways? its not like these rifles are some leap forward in bolt action technology. they look nice but i will never consider them until the price is under 2k after taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy34 View Post
    are those barrels in the first picture finished their machining? such obvious tooling marks on an 8k rifle is completely unacceptable. where do they get off charging that much anyways? its not like these rifles are some leap forward in bolt action technology. they look nice but i will never consider them until the price is under 2k after taxes
    Briguy34

I think your looking at the unfinished barrels.
    M15's are not 8K rifles. Regardless, thanks for your input.We will all wait for the sub 2k rifle from PGW (taxes in of course). :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast