Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PGW Is Starting to Arrive

Quote Originally Posted by FliesAreAnnoying View Post
    Thank you. Also, are replacement barrels for Coyote/Timberwolf available to purchase?

For that you'd probably want to contact Ryan at International Barrels directly

Do the Twolf/coyote not still use Krieger barrels? I know the m15 is IBI but was unaware of the change to the legacy line.

Quote Originally Posted by Milofficer View Post
    For that you'd probably want to contact Ryan at International Barrels directly
    Thank you

CGN Regular
    Highly recommend these rifles. For an all Canadian source / built rifle they are superb. Mine easily printed 0.5 moa groups and my best was about 0.3 (no calipers out where I was this past weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy34 View Post
    are those barrels in the first picture finished their machining? such obvious tooling marks on an 8k rifle is completely unacceptable. where do they get off charging that much anyways? its not like these rifles are some leap forward in bolt action technology. they look nice but i will never consider them until the price is under 2k after taxes
    Just because you can’t afford something doesn’t make it junk. The A5 McMillan stock is 1700.00 alone. Plus taxes. You expect a 1/2 moa or better .338 LM to be under $2000 with a $1700 stock? I’m assuming you couldn’t afford a $2000.00 Timberwolf either. 🙂

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by viallet View Post
    Highly recommend these rifles. For an all Canadian source / built rifle they are superb. Mine easily printed 0.5 moa groups and my best was about 0.3 (no calipers out where I was this past weekend).
    Not anymore, since they're going out of business

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345