Thread: How to pay shipping and tax?

How to pay shipping and tax?

Order Status: Awaiting Shipping & Taxes

ordered from the .ca site, is this one side side or i still have to wait for irunguns to post a pirce for shpping and tax?

You will have to pqy taxes and shipping once the product is arrived at their canadian warehouse .

CGN Regular
    Same with me for my first order from irunguns.ca. Already have what the shipping price will be but can't pay it. I thought that stuff is already at their canadian warehouse.

If you leave the site/page then go back in an sign into your account go to your orders an scroll over it will show ya the pay for order click an go. It never lets you pay everything the first time around .
    Veteran

I have ordered from both the US and Canadian site. US site was inadvertent and was a long delay. Paid for items but then had a second step to pay the shipping the taxes. I had some issues as I couldn't see my account but a quick phone call they were able to help me resolve.

Items had to wait to be imported in. Once they were it was a few days before they ship.

Second time I ordered from Canadian site. Similar process in paying taxes and shipping separately but this time the items were in stock in Canada as by the next day I got a tracking number and my order left the Sherwood Park facility.

In both cases I just checked my account and order online. It will tell you what still is outstanding and you can action it and then the status will change.

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the help guys. Looks like I had to look under "incomplete order history" to pay it because there was no option under "order history"