Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Importing your prohibited firearm into the US to sell or for storage in AZ

No one loves repeating things to retards, but here I am anyway. If im understanding you, there is literally 0% chance of us importing our Ar15 (HK MR308 in my case) to the US. My plan was the send it to my brother, but now that seems a pipe dream. F*** sakes...
    FAFO

So this would require a transfer to IRUNGUNs? My AR would no longer be registered to me?

If there a way to import and keep it registered so I can just tell them no they cant have it and its out of their reach?

Are you able to list in GB within the first month when you received an item in your AZ location?
    Also, will there be no delays in forwarding GB correspondence from interested buyers?

3 pictures aren't enough and more pictures will have more interested buyers put a bid especially on penny auction start.
    Are we able to forward more pics that we have and you upload them in the listing?
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

If I used your service to sell my firearms to a friend in the US - and then had them reimported when (not IF, WHEN!!!) this whole thing blows over - am I correct in thinking that they would require import markings, but no additional fee to re-import as you would be doing it?
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Seems like central storage in which we pay rent.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

You can mail it to us if you wish to move forward. I would hang tight on the Matrix for a little while though. Should something happen with the IOC I would think the NR firearms that were effected will be the first ones to be addressed or over turned.

Just a thought.

IRUNGuns Rocks thats for sure. Im up for selling my Matrix and take my chances on gun broker. Here's my question. How do I get my rifle to the CDN facility in Alberta? Can I mail it? My understanding was it had to be locked in the safe until T2 comes out with his plan.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-20-2020 at 06:00 PM.

There is no lead time required. Once you fill out the import form we will start working on the process. Import license applications into the US usually run 30 to 60 days. Once we receive your import application you will need to send us the firearm.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    Do you have an idea of how much lead time will be required? I'm guessing in 1 year 10 months there will be hundreds of requests. But for now are you thinking a few weeks or a few months to set customers up?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

No, the only way AR-15 or AR-10 platforms can be re-imported into the US is IRUNGUNS would have had to be the one who originally exported them into Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Niceguy View Post
    What about ar15s made in Canada?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

No, unfortunately the only way AR-15 or AR-10 platforms can be re-imported into the US is IRUNGUNS would have had to be the one who originally exported them into Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by iiiuminatus View Post
    No one loves repeating things to retards, but here I am anyway. If im understanding you, there is literally 0% chance of us importing our Ar15 (HK MR308 in my case) to the US. My plan was the send it to my brother, but now that seems a pipe dream. F*** sakes...

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by meveringham View Post
    So this would require a transfer to IRUNGUNs? My AR would no longer be registered to me?

If there a way to import and keep it registered so I can just tell them no they cant have it and its out of their reach?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast