Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Importing your prohibited firearm into the US to sell or for storage in AZ

There will be no delays if you (the Customer) provide the ad and pics. If we are asked to put it together for you we will not be able to guarantee any timeline.

Correspondence on the ads will be forwarded to you once a day.

3 pictures is if we were making the ads for Gunbroker. It would be in the customers best interest to do their own ad and provide their own pictures. We will only alot so much time on each firearm, whereas if you the customer was to write the ad and provide pictures I'm sure it would command a much larger return in your pocket then if we wrote the ad for you...

Our .02

Quote Originally Posted by red_star View Post
    Are you able to list in GB within the first month when you received an item in your AZ location?
    Also, will there be no delays in forwarding GB correspondence from interested buyers?

3 pictures aren't enough and more pictures will have more interested buyers put a bid especially on penny auction start.
    Are we able to forward more pics that we have and you upload them in the listing?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

That is correct. You would be responsible for the shipping to and from your friend in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf_3063 View Post
    If I used your service to sell my firearms to a friend in the US - and then had them reimported when (not IF, WHEN!!!) this whole thing blows over - am I correct in thinking that they would require import markings, but no additional fee to re-import as you would be doing it?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

That is correct, safe, secure storage with the option to sell if the need arises.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Seems like central storage in which we pay rent.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    That is correct, safe, secure storage with the option to sell if the need arises.
    What's the logical sense of storing your firearm across the border? Even temporary? If say in two years this mess will clear up, you spend $600 for storage fees plus export-import back and forth plus shipping will cost you how much? If OIC will stick, then it will be no reason to store it any further and you sell at a big loss. Might so sell it directly to Blair and perhaps be better of. In both scenarios you comply as you get rid of your gun one way or another. But selling it to the american dude you help Blair my making him saving on final bill for this project.

Besides, their "sporting firearm" definition seems opposite to our "assault style", which makes many of our prohibs not eligible for exporting to US.
    Last edited by serg777; 06-20-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    What's the logical sense of storing your firearm across the border? Even temporary? If say in two years this mess will clear up, you spend $600 for storage fees plus export-import back and forth plus shipping will cost you how much? If OIC will stick, then it will be no reason to store it any further and you sell at a big loss. Might so sell it directly to Blair and perhaps be better of. In both scenarios you comply as you get rid of your gun one way or another. But selling it to the american dude you help Blair my making him saving on final bill for this project.

Besides, their "sporting firearm" definition seems opposite to our "assault style", which makes many of our prohibs not eligible for exporting to US.
    There is no guarantee of a buy back. That needs to be debated/voted in parliament. With a no date identified. I doubt we will see anything at the end of 2 year mark

With the money spent on storage for an uncertain eventuality, you could just buy a WK-180 or Type 97, which are still non-restricted.
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Cosmoline.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    With the money spent on storage for an uncertain eventuality, you could just buy a WK-180 or Type 97, which are still non-restricted.
    For now.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    There is no guarantee of a buy back. That needs to be debated/voted in parliament. With a no date identified. I doubt we will see anything at the end of 2 year mark
    That makes it even less sense storing it abroad. If one is really scared of the possibility of confiscation without compensation or safe queen scenario - then yes, export it, but also sell it asap to save on storage. If OIC is rescinded - you always can buy similar one, unless you have some collectible item or some fond feelings are attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    ... unless you have some collectible item or some fond feelings are attached to it.
    This. The Colt USA ARs I currently have are out of production, U.S Prop markings.
    Not sure when Colt is jumping back to commercial sales though. I can transfer to U.S. (but not storage) or sad thing... have them deactivated.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast