Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: 460 Wby really is prohibited

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Wasn't it in still the 90's you could buy AR's & AK's, off the shelf..just with the old brown FAC? So, would have been no trail of them I guess..Did people line up to Register them back then when told to?
    Yes we could I remember buying Ak rifles H and K. Ar-15s we hunted with them. I shot my first moose with a converted auto H and K G3 in .308. The ground hogs once feared me in the 90s with my unregistered non restricted colt delta elite match grade ar -15 heavy barrel. They banned the ak and all the h and k but there are hundreds out there guys simply said #### you and kept them civically disarmament is not possible

BANNED
    Sure it is possible.

People have been "mentally disarmed". No different than handing them in or having them taken when it comes right down to it.

Look at the US. How many more reasons do they need to actually use them ?

I'd say Canada is same or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Yes we could I remember buying Ak rifles H and K. Ar-15s we hunted with them. I shot my first moose with a converted auto H and K G3 in .308. The ground hogs once feared me in the 90s with my unregistered non restricted colt delta elite match grade ar -15 heavy barrel. They banned the ak and all the h and k but there are hundreds out there guys simply said #### you and kept them civically disarmament is not possible

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by madashell View Post
    Sure it is possible.

People have been "mentally disarmed". No different than handing them in or having them taken when it comes right down to it.

Look at the US. How many more reasons do they need to actually use them ?

I'd say Canada is same or worse.
    FUDDs maybe mentaly dissarmed,,but true gun enthousiasts are far from it,the thing is,Canada will NEVER be dissarmed,there are 1000's of never registered AR's and Ak's from back in the day,,not mention a lot of full auto,,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    FUDDs maybe mentaly dissarmed,,but true gun enthousiasts are far from it,the thing is,Canada will NEVER be dissarmed,there are 1000's of never registered AR's and Ak's from back in the day,,not mention a lot of full auto,,LOL
    Your optimism is nice... and lols many...but that optimism is the problem kind of. Canadians always say "That will NEVER happen here" like Canada is a magical fairy land. Yet here we are getting in line with other countries that have already been disarmed. A "wealthy" first world country with high taxes, a worthless dollar, compared to other first world countries we have bottom shelf medical/healthcare practices, we give our best resources away and build our own homes with chipboard and garbage lumber... seems to me Canadians are more than happy to give up everything and accept crap in return.

BANNED
    I'll believe it when I see true Canadian gun enthusiasts doing what must be done to stop this insanity once and for all.

You might want to start with figuring out whom EXACTLY the enemy are and their long history of tyranny. And it ain't the liberals nor the commies. Those are tools of true enemy to hide behind.

Easy with the fudd comments please I know first hand of much older gentlemen than myself that have some very impressive collections of ww1 and ww2 milsurps,and I mean full auto stuff that was once commonly owned back in the days before full auto laws came into effect in Canada these collections have never been registered in Canada and never will be some of these have been passed down to later generations of the original owners and will probably continue to be. Like I said it’s impossible to disarm Canada some will turn them in but the real men will just stash them for a rainy day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    If each of us gave 1 rifle’s worth of $$ to lobby for gun legislation change things would be different in Canada.
    I've done this. How's about everyone else?
    "Obviously a registry makes it easier to prohibit firearms," said Wendy Cukier (Coalition for Gun Control) - Right from the horse's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by themarauder View Post
    I've done this. How's about everyone else?
    Well, the retainer for a lawyer to represent me at my Sec. 74 Application for a Reference Hearing in AB Provincial Court was $3K above and beyond what I have already contributed to the various lawsuits...
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Well, the retainer for a lawyer to represent me at my Sec. 74 Application for a Reference Hearing in AB Provincial Court was $3K above and beyond what I have already contributed to the various lawsuits...
    What???? 3k to start for a reference hearing?? Brutal

That’s because he is a smart man only a fool represent themselves in a court of law even if it is only a section 74 review

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112