Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: July 1st

Heartily approve of the sentiment! Keep up the good work ATRS

Canada day is just another term for Red Coat day.. No thanks, I'd rather support the Patriots down south.

First time in a long time I will not be putting up a Canadian flag. I will still put up one for Rememberance day though.

Good call, appreciate the sentiment, your not alone.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

CGN Regular
    As terrible as it sounds, I became embarrassed of my Canadian citizenship after the 2015 election

Quote Originally Posted by zak88 View Post
    As terrible as it sounds, I became embarrassed of my Canadian citizenship after the 2015 election
    Nothing terrible about it. The liberals have made a mockery of us in the international stage. Notice how we're stereotyped to be friendly, submissive, and we apologize for everything. We're pretty much the cuckold nation of the world.

Which is sad, because Canada used to be the most prestigious nation in the world. Every time the German troops heard the Canadians were coming, they would soil their pants and run away, both in WW1 & WW2.

We have won every single war we've ever fought. Countless historic battles & legendary troops.

But now look at us, no one takes us seriously. Even the Philippines threatened to declare war if we didn't clean up our trash from their ports. Guess what we did? We apologized to them and sent multiple ships to collect 70 containers of trash from their ports. The Filipinos laughed at us. We are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Nothing terrible about it. The liberals have made a mockery of us in the international stage. Notice how we're stereotyped to be friendly, submissive, and we apologize for everything. We're pretty much the cuckold nation of the world.

Which is sad, because Canada used to be the most prestigious nation in the world. Every time the German troops heard the Canadians were coming, they would soil their pants and run away, both in WW1 & WW2.

We have won every single war we've ever fought. Countless historic battles & legendary troops.

But now look at us, no one takes us seriously. Even the Philippines threatened to declare war if we didn't clean up our trash from their ports. Guess what we did? We apologized to them and sent multiple ships to collect 70 containers of trash from their ports. The Filipinos laughed at us. We are a joke.
    All in the name of freedom.

Now we vote to enslave ourselves as well as future generations. Both politically as well as financially.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    With July 1st falling in the middle of the week this year and frankly not feeling too patriotic for some reason of late, we have decided to stay open on July 1st and close on July 3rd instead.
    I agree with your decision and reason. Maybe I'll have to order something on the 1st. You know,just out of protest .
    As the sig says

I love this land but my country has fallen.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    With July 1st falling in the middle of the week this year and frankly not feeling too patriotic for some reason of late, we have decided to stay open on July 1st and close on July 3rd instead.
    Gee, I wonder why?

Not to mention that any June 6th coverage on the news was eclipsed by the BLM riots in the States, too.

Happy Independence Day, everyone!
    The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...

For anyone in this thread who currently takes their Canadian citizenship for granted, please read the following guidelines from the governments website. Very carefully consider the last point, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

To be eligible to renounce your Canadian citizenship, you must:

Be a Canadian citizen;
    Prove that you are or that you will become a citizen of a country other than Canada if your application to renounce is approved;
    Not live in Canada;
    Be at least 18 years old;
    Not be a threat to Canada’s security or part of a pattern of criminal activity; and
    Understand the significance of renouncing your Canadian citizenship.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast