Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: July 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    For anyone in this thread who currently takes their Canadian citizenship for granted, please read the following guidelines from the governments website. Very carefully consider the last point, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

To be eligible to renounce your Canadian citizenship, you must:

Be a Canadian citizen;
    Prove that you are or that you will become a citizen of a country other than Canada if your application to renounce is approved;
    Not live in Canada;
    Be at least 18 years old;
    Not be a threat to Canada’s security or part of a pattern of criminal activity; and
    Understand the significance of renouncing your Canadian citizenship.
    Garbage post. The sentiment is feeling unrepresented and ashamed of our current political climate, not of renouncing citizenship. Go climb up T's ass.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

For anyone in this thread who currently takes their Canadian citizenship for granted, please read the following guidelines from the governments website. Very carefully consider the last point, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

To be eligible to renounce your Canadian citizenship, you must:

Be a Canadian citizen;
    Prove that you are or that you will become a citizen of a country other than Canada if your application to renounce is approved;
    Not live in Canada;
    Be at least 18 years old;
    Not be a threat to Canada’s security or part of a pattern of criminal activity; and
    Understand the significance of renouncing your Canadian citizenship.
    Funny how we had a wave of new-Canadians that came in and didn’t meet those requirements... so clearly they’re not that important

Rights, freedoms, common sense, honesty, integrity, accountability, are all also other things among others that aren’t important anymore and the reason REAL Canadians have lost faith.

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Funny how we had a wave of new-Canadians that came in and didn’t meet those requirements... so clearly they’re not that important

Rights, freedoms, common sense, honesty, integrity, accountability, are all also other things among others that aren’t important anymore and the reason REAL Canadians have lost faith.
    I challenge you to walk a mile (...or many thousands of miles) in the shoes of families fleeing violence to settles in a free western country. Wether it be Canada, USA or Europe the refugee situation will only get worse in coming years due to famine, war, climate etc. These are people, with kids, and parents who just want a better life who would literally die trying to reach the kind of country so many of us take for granted every single day.

What is a 'REAL' Canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by IAFS View Post
    Garbage post. The sentiment is feeling unrepresented and ashamed of our current political climate, not of renouncing citizenship. Go climb up T's ass.

Bye! be sure to send us a postcard.

I challenge you to walk a mile (...or many thousands of miles) in the shoes of families fleeing violence to settles in a free western country. Wether it be Canada, USA or Europe the refugee situation will only get worse in coming years due to famine, war, climate etc. These are people, with kids, and parents who just want a better life who would literally die trying to reach the kind of country so many of us take for granted every single day.

Considering my father immigrated here... and adapted to life pretty well, I can agree that Canada USED to be a country that many took for granted. Perhaps I was one, but I will not-so-humbly disagree as I’ve done my fair share to give back to it.

Considering I’ve served, and deployed to some of these very places you speak of, seen their culture, and witnessed it as a very close bystander (albeit I can’t say I truly lived in their shoes)... and when those fleeing persons come and land, and then try to change their ‘new’ country to the one they just left, it’s hard to have sympathy.

I’ve given more than you’ll ever know, and still continue to give currently. It’s in my nature to help - part of my upbringing.
    But you can only get stabbed in the back so many times before you start to lose your morale and caring for ungrateful, pitiful people that support what Canada has become. We’re only circling the drain of he toilet so far... just give it a little longer and we’ll be completely flushed of anything that resembled a country to be respected.

Bye! be sure to send us a postcard.

If Canada was so bad before, why did people come here?
    Or why didn’t you leave?
    How about you pack up and send us a post card front CHAZ. Sounds like quite the utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    If Canada was so bad before, why did people come here?
    Or why didn’t you leave?
    How about you pack up and send us a post card front CHAZ. Sounds like quite the utopia.
    Ignore the idiot.

I immigrated to Canada as a child, grew up here and protected it to the best of my abilities while in LE. The imbeciles who think a country THEY immigrate to should change to suit their needs... well, they need a one way ticket back to wherever they came from.

It's funny how all those 'wealthy' nations around the place they came from don't want to take them in...wonder why that is? I mean, those countries have similar laws and social norms, why move across the world to a country that doesn't share those values?
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Challenging us to be a bunch of cowards, offer rejected, if the lands government will wage war on us (they are) the war will be fought in our own land and we the people will take back our own home, this idiots notion that we have a responsibility to be ruled by those who do not represent our own interests is just that idiotic.
    As for those who would join us in our own land (Alberta) come because it is your ideal to live as we do, not because you want to flee your mess of a society.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

I'm an Albertan that pays Canadian taxes. This country is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    With July 1st falling in the middle of the week this year and frankly not feeling too patriotic for some reason of late, we have decided to stay open on July 1st and close on July 3rd instead.
    Had some match grade parts from you years ago for my AR15 that I have enjoyed ever since UNTIL MAY 1ST. Nothing to celebrate on July 1st is right.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast