Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: July 1st

CGN Regular
    Deleted

CGN Regular
    Buddy. I challenge you to start your own business, work hard at it for decades, and then have the government literally pull the rug out from under you when the product you make has not caused 1 death whatsoever. You would be singing a very different tune.
    Feel free to go have a group hug with Trudeaus minions after depositing your CERB cheque, and oh yah, “dont let the door hit you on the way out” as you so sanctimoniously put it
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    I challenge you to walk a mile (...or many thousands of miles) in the shoes of families fleeing violence to settles in a free western country. Wether it be Canada, USA or Europe the refugee situation will only get worse in coming years due to famine, war, climate etc. These are people, with kids, and parents who just want a better life who would literally die trying to reach the kind of country so many of us take for granted every single day.

What is a 'REAL' Canadian?

Wow, you guys are making me sad. I expected the thread to announce a Canada day sale and what I got is "this place sucks". I appreciate living in a democracy where we can vote and speak out against injustices. Problem with democracy is that somones always going to get the short end of the stick. Complain away about JT, it's your right! Do we have a lot to complain about? Yes! Do we have a lot to,be thankful for? Yes! Get political, get out and vote, support the legal challenge to the arbitrary listing of prohibs. Buy from your local gun dealer and write you MP.

Now. I'm proud to be a Canadian. Where we can hunt and fish, move where we want, get healthcare when we are sick, get support when you lose a job, vote for who you want, and largely chose your own destiny. I support our troops and can't thank them enough for their past, present and future service. And I'm thankful to live in a country that welcomes hard working people that just want to make a better life for their kids.

So this Canada day I'm going to have a campfire, drink some beer, shoots off some fireworks and that God I don't live in China, North Korea, Russia, etc. Might even buy some gear from a patriotic dealer (hunting stuff not drugs).

Happy Canada day!

CGN frequent flyer
    I dont like defeatist attitude. I came to this country at the age of 16. I am turning 40 next year. This country has given me everything. Education, knowledge, livelihood and most importantly best place in the world to live and raise my family.

Are there issues. Sure. We have issues. But those issues compared to any other country in the world are considered minor.

JT has attacked my hobby, taxes the rule of law. Does it mean I start crying.

He needs to removed (and humiliated) within the confines of our system. We have to organize better and stand our ground.

The attitude that "Canada Sucks", "I am moving to US" and "wexit" seem to me like you have lost.

I want you to work hard and make liberals move to Cuba. I will never abandon and surrender this country to liberals. Make them give up.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    All I can say is WOW, has this thread spun off into a mess.

The point of the thread was to let folks know we are not closing on July 1st but will be closed on July 3rd instead.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345