Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID, et al and your buying habits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Used to buy boatload of ammos/reloading components. Range still closed. Not buying anything.

Bought some pants from you guys though. Needed one larger waist size due to lockdown weight.

Trying to buy more NR’s and looking for my first .45acp. Problem is the current supply/selection and also price increases. Had my eye on a S&W 1911 performance centre but price has gone up $200-300. Bought a Ruger pc9 Magpul stock instead

been buying tons of compenets for reloading. Need a good source on projectiles. I will also be buying some of the D4350 SSC if as soon as I can. Might even pick a few up just to have. Running through my H4350 fast.
    "Armed with will and determination, and grace too."

Support the CCFR; they are the best chance we have right now, the number doesn't matter, donate what you can! We are all in this together.

4grand worth of guns and ammo that I cant use. Can't sell or trade for 2 yrs .. i buy and sell quite often since i can't rent guns so i buy used to try and if i don't like. I sell. Atleast 2k of that 4k I would keep. 2k worth of it. I would of sold to buy pistols, mags, accessories from shops.

Its bullsh1t by government that doesn't give a sh1t that gun owners paid hard earned money for that equipment and now has to stay in a safe for 2yrs. . I want to use my equipment or sell for fair value to buy other property that I will use.

Instead of buying lots of cheap handguns and ar- stuff, ive veen buying more expensive, safe options.

I ordered a LH Weatherby Mk V Backcountry in .257 Wby from their custom shop

And just very recently purchased an Area 419 Cz 457 to play around with

Purchased a bolt 556 that I likely would have never bought before the OIC. Other then that my spending is down a bit but not too much. Definitely not spending much on ammo since my range is still closed.

BANNED
    I've sold more than I've bought.

I feel that the OIC and the Royal Communist Mounted Police are going to add something else to the list that will end up becoming a paper weight.

Quit purchasing firearms and anything related until the Trudeau and Blair issues are sorted out. Too afraid to remove my firearms from their safe, in case they were added to the list without the public knowing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    A pound of beef costs double what it did a few months ago. Same for many things. People are working/earning less. And the future is uncertain. It's bad for everyone. Throw in an adversarial dictatorship and things are bleak indeed.

Full capacity mags (pinned) is a new thing. Bulk reloading components, that’s business as usual though. Also have a rifle on order, hope to get it before it is banned.
    Si vis pacem para bellum