Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Franklin armory - bsfiii 22-c1 binary firing system for 10/22

BANNED

Franklin armory - bsfiii 22-c1 binary firing system for 10/22

Is this something you can bring in?

The trigger fires when you press it and when you release it.

Arnt all these triggers prohib since it doesn’t fire one round on one trigger pull?

CGN frequent flyer
    Pretty much like a butterfly trigger for paintball.. not sure why this wasn’t a thing a decade ago haha

Cool though but sucks I’m sure we can’t have it.

will this be coming to canada?

Section 84 (1) Canadian Criminal Code

automatic firearm means a firearm that is capable of, or assembled or designed and manufactured with the capability of, discharging projectiles in rapid succession during one pressure of the trigger.

It seems pretty clear that if a firearm is capable of firing more than one round with a trigger press it is prohibited. Projectiles means more than one projectile. In this case; two with one trigger press....

prohibited device means

(a) any component or part of a weapon, or any accessory for use with a weapon, that is prescribed to be a prohibited device,

I'm certain this has come up in the past along with aftermarket bullpup stock threads.... It's a prohibited device in Canada.

These trigger have been around for at least 5 years and I'm sure if they were allowed in Canada they would have been available here by now.
    Last edited by homer76; 09-07-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Prohib. And kind of silly/dangerous in my opinion. #fuddlyfe

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_K View Post
    Prohib. And kind of silly/dangerous in my opinion. #fuddlyfe
    This is why we are in the mess we are. Someone thinks something is silly/dangerous and we adults need to be saved by folks like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arminhammer View Post
    This is why we are in the mess we are. Someone thinks something is silly/dangerous and we adults need to be saved by folks like you.
    Yup. It’s important that we find the undesirables within our own community and ostracize them. This whole freedom and responsibility thing is too advanced for closet anti’s like Dave_K. They would be better suited to a different hobby.

I saw this on 22Plinkster's website a while back. Pretty neat little trigger pack !

I would bring these in by the truck-load if I could but unfortunately we gun owners are neither smart enough or responsible enough in the opinion of the RCMP / Lib-Tards to own such things. And I for one am thankful that they have saved me from my own stupidity of owning such a dangerous thing ! Thank you Comrades, that was a close one !

But seriously now, back to reality and these things called facts, my opinion is unlike Dave_K's in that it is 100% safe and just a bucket of fun. If you watch the entire video on how it functions you can see that. Maybe if Erin O'Toole can pull off a win in the next election we can have the Firearm Act / Criminal Code re-written to avoid such arbitrary laws.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by homer76 View Post
    Section 84 (1) Canadian Criminal Code

automatic firearm means a firearm that is capable of, or assembled or designed and manufactured with the capability of, discharging projectiles in rapid succession during one pressure of the trigger.
    That seems to say more then one round per pressure of the trigger, says nothing about the release of the trigger, a binary is not automatic as it requires a separate release to activate the 2nd round. If you just pull the trigger and hold it it still fires only one round. Therefore should actually be legal.
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast