Military Surplus Mystery Box

matthunt101

Regular
GunNutz
Just curious if there's any plans to do more of these anytime soon? Will all the negativity going around lately, I need a nice surprise to cheer me up and I really enjoyed sorting thru and trying to figure out what was what the last time these boxes were available.

:cheers:

Go to your local scrap yard, roam around and see what's there. That of course does not have the convenience to order it in.

Go to your local scrap yard, roam around and see what's there. That of course does not have the convenience to order it in.

I bought two of them. There was some junk, but way more good useful stuff, such as an early, ambient light activated red dot scope, no batteries required

Last edited:
I just got a box and I'm really happy with what I got. Among other odds and ends, I got a belt, a shoulder strap thing, a folding knife, what I'm pretty sure is a Browning 1903 barrel (I'm getting it checked out by a gunsmith soon), and a trigger assembly for God only knows what. 10/10, would buy again if they get more in stock.

I just got a box and I'm really happy with what I got. Among other odds and ends, I got a belt, a shoulder strap thing, a folding knife, what I'm pretty sure is a Browning 1903 barrel (I'm getting it checked out by a gunsmith soon), and a trigger assembly for God only knows what. 10/10, would buy again if they get more in stock.

Just got a box? Or just opened a box? Does this mean they're back in stock? I've been checking the site weekly and haven't seen them restocked yet.

Last edited:
Just picked up 2 and there's 2 left in stock at time of writing -- first time grabbing a set of these so I'm hoping for something interesting!

Just got them today -- a lot of bits and bobs that I have no use for and will likely get thrown out, but I managed to score a vintage Aimpoint 5000 that works great after putting in a fresh set of batteries. Thanks tradeex!

I love the mystery boxes. That is, when other people buy them and post pics so we can play “what the heck are these parts for?”.

If any of your rusty junk looks like 1911 compliant, feel free to throw it my way :)

Back
Top Bottom