Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

I just wanted to post my experience with CSC.
    Ordered for the first time with them last week for one of their Mosin rifle.
    Awesome experience tbh. Rifle came in today, really nice shape and barrel. Covered in cosmoline of course but it's part of the fun. They took the time to answer all my questions for shipping and condition quickly and accuratly. Shipping was fast and very well packaged.
    The rifle was advertised coming with only a bayonet and sling but I also got 2 ammo pounch and cleaning kit, awesome as I was looking to order the tool to check firing pin after cleaning and reasembly.
    On a side note, I've used CANPAR for shipping and was a bit worried but again... Even if their tracking sucks as it was still in Toronto the day before delivery date (I'm in QC) it was at my door on due date at noon.

Again awesome company for a first experience and thanks a lot ��

Here is another positive experience with Calgary Shooting Center...

I was shooting a steel challenge match past couple of days ago and right in the middle of the shoot, I had a case head separation with the rest of the case stuck in the chamber. I tried few simple things like pushing a hard cast bullet from the nozzle, pulling brass with a sharp pick, etc but no luck.

So first I called the importer, they offered me help if I ship the gun to them, however, I needed the gun for Saturday so that was not an option. Called local gunsmiths, one was extremely expensive so left that as the last option. Talked to CSC Gunsmith and decided to leave the gun with him.

Gun I'm shooting is relatively new in Canada (Laugo Alien) and CSC Gunsmith openly admitted that he had not worked with this handgun before. As it is a fixed barrel gun, I was thinking work should either be performed from the nozzle side or the barrel will have to come off. With no information on the internet how to remove the barrel, I was a bit worried but I just hoped for the best.

To cut it short, CSC Gunsmith did a great job removing the case in a very short period of time with a very reasonable price tag. The barrel didn't have to come off, which I'm very pleased with...

CSC, thanks a lot...