Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhineland Enfield and Mauser Conversions to .45 ACP

Quote Originally Posted by SHELL SHUCKER View Post
    I did up a Swede Mauser unit back in the 80's as a single shot using a Pac-Nor 18" barrel fitted by guntech in the traditional way. No barrel nut.
    That bugger shot sweet with my cast boolit loads out past 100 yds. The front locking actions ain't ideal for use with the short, pistol length cartridges
    like the 45 ACP due to the big gap they have to jump on their way from the mag to the chamber.

The rear locking Lee Enfield action is much better for reliable feeding from a 1911 type mag as there's a much shorter ride into the chamber when
    using adapter kits that have a bit of adjustment in 'em to get the feed angle proper for the mags ye want to use. Ye will still have a fair bit of tinkering
    to do as far as trigger, bedding, extractor reshaping & sight setup to suit the need.

I did my one up using a Special Interest Arms kit from North Shore Barrels before they closed up shop.
    Attachment 394841
    Can't look away ....
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

put this one together back in 2012 from the NSB kit from SIA ,same parts kit as Shell Shucker..Fake can from 2"thin wall tubing and end caps are frost plugs.This is a #4 with the no drill scope mount and the #4 front sight and can put in the rear peep also

Name:  33724EE1-8BDA-4FF6-9333-69BA81960CB6_1_201_a.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  48.8 KB
    have not forgotten the forgotten Winchesters ,the models 1905, 1907, and 1910 self-loading rifles
    martinis too

Will you be getting more Enfield conversion kits in?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    Will you be getting more Enfield conversion kits in?
    Got tonnes on order, shoot us an email to get on backorder for the next batch!

sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    I hope you can get just the magazine adapter? I kind of need one. We are trying to work out an AR15 barrel nut to run AR handguards.

Attachment 394685
    Yes we can order just the adapter as well!

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I'd be interested in an already assembled rifle if those become an option
    enfield of course
    We already have some units in the works for full kits done up. They will not be done any time soon but yes we will be offering some up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Yes we can order just the adapter as well!
    YAY,

*Dancing Banana*
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

I sent you an Email 303. check your spam box if you dont see it.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELL SHUCKER View Post
    I did up a Swede Mauser unit back in the 80's as a single shot using a Pac-Nor 18" barrel fitted by guntech in the traditional way. No barrel nut.
    That bugger shot sweet with my cast boolit loads out past 100 yds. The front locking actions ain't ideal for use with the short, pistol length cartridges
    like the 45 ACP due to the big gap they have to jump on their way from the mag to the chamber.

The rear locking Lee Enfield action is much better for reliable feeding from a 1911 type mag as there's a much shorter ride into the chamber when
    using adapter kits that have a bit of adjustment in 'em to get the feed angle proper for the mags ye want to use. Ye will still have a fair bit of tinkering
    to do as far as trigger, bedding, extractor reshaping & sight setup to suit the need.

I did my one up using a Special Interest Arms kit from North Shore Barrels before they closed up shop.
    Attachment 394841
    Very nice, wow!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

OMG....... I have a LB receiver complete including the bolt, I can't remember what project it was going to be for.... but I know what I'm going to be building now.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)