Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post late delivery refund

Quote Originally Posted by wildphil24 View Post
    CP stopped offering the delay refund in march. They sent notice that the covid was causing delays and they can't respect delays anymore.
    So no more refund afaik.
    covid is the latest excuse to offer rubbish service

Bank telephone line takes 1 hour to get through... "COVID"
    Lowes has no employees to be seen... "COVID"

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2 View Post
    covid is the latest excuse to offer rubbish service

Bank telephone line takes 1 hour to get through... "COVID"
    Lowes has no employees to be seen... "COVID"
    Burlington Ontario. 183,000 residents.

Here's their local mail center: https://imgur.com/a/tE0SYOY

"Excuse" lol.

It works during normal times but they have currently suspended their delivery standards so you can't.

My only real concern is where is that rifle now? Is there a trailer filled with IRG packages just sitting in a Canada Post facility?
    Monsters exist, but they are too few in number to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are the common men, the functionaries ready to believe and to act without asking questions. Primo Levi - Auschwitz Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by NoDanger View Post

My only real concern is where is that rifle now? Is there a trailer filled with IRG packages just sitting in a Canada Post facility?
    Lol mine also left from IRG on June 9 and is still in transit with no updates. Probably in the same pile/trailer as yours...

I used canpar they transport firearms and even munitions,almost the same price as Canada post and right now the only courier that fast,i know by experience in my last 2 shipping

CGN frequent flyer
    No, it sounds like it’s not for wanting to murder heroes but rather that they don’t offer another option besides Canada post. Packages moved by people other than Canada post seem fine.

switch to Canpar everyone, the price increase is minimal, they pick it up off your porch, and they actually deliver when they say.. Just sent a rifle, On-QC and it took two days. Canadapost would have been a month minimum, over paid, underworking unionized lazy gun haters that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    switch to Canpar everyone, the price increase is minimal, they pick it up off your porch, and they actually deliver when they say.. Just sent a rifle, On-QC and it took two days. Canadapost would have been a month minimum, over paid, underworking unionized lazy gun haters that they are.
    3 times they have took signature required packages of mine and left on my door step. One was an Ar 15 the other 2 were ammo orders worth well over $1000 each. I will avoid canpr at all costs. When they delivered my DB 15 they guy just came to my door and was sticking a notice on. I was home and opened the door. He never even wrang the bell the box was still in the truck. Just tried to put the notice on the door and leave

I was told that the late delivery refund was cancelled in March due to virus ! I tried to apply after one handgun took 32 days to deliver !