Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post late delivery refund

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    switch to Canpar everyone, the price increase is minimal, they pick it up off your porch, and they actually deliver when they say.. Just sent a rifle, On-QC and it took two days. Canadapost would have been a month minimum, over paid, underworking unionized lazy gun haters that they are.
    Canpar is the WORST courier company in Southern Alberta. I refuse to buy ANYTHING from the store that only offers shipping thru Canpar.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidkjs1 View Post
    3 times they have took signature required packages of mine and left on my door step. One was an Ar 15 the other 2 were ammo orders worth well over $1000 each. I will avoid canpr at all costs. When they delivered my DB 15 they guy just came to my door and was sticking a notice on. I was home and opened the door. He never even wrang the bell the box was still in the truck. Just tried to put the notice on the door and leave
    Canada post does this but way worse and they take 30+ days to deliver a package that should of taken 4. I used to hate canpar but I am now paying more to use them. Canada post has lost all my respect (except some of the people out delivering, my local guy is awesome)
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Air2Air View Post
    Hello IRG,

As many here, I'm extremely annoyed with Canada Post that continues charging insane prices without delivering the "service" we're paying for. Ideally, I think you should be reconsidering using them altogether, or at least adding options for competing services so that buyers have the opportunity to vote with their wallets. However, my main question is whether you would be willing to submit requests for refund for late delivery on our behalf. Unfortunately, CP will only accept such requests from the sender who has the receipt, so we can't do it ourselves. I hope you understand the frustration and accept some responsibility for locking your buyers to the service that looks more like a scam, and we can work something out.
    All couriers have suspended their money back guarantee. You think Canada post is bad try receiving UPS in Ottawa. Still waiting on my iphone from 7 weeks ago. Purolator seems to be the best.

Courrier service is highly dependant on the location/people working there. Some praise X courrier while other despise them. Im pretty lucky with CP, canpar/fed ex/purolator are ok. Those small guys from amazon are the very best, feels like they are paids per deliveries...

Quote Originally Posted by kilo3niner View Post
    I'd be curious about this as well. Paid $58 to ship to Halifax. The package has been sitting in Edmonton since the 10th.
    Same here.

CP CSR told me Edmonton people are still holding the package in their warehouse.

Just be fair, all my other CPs packages are delayed but with reasonable progress and updates.

This Edmonton warehouse package issue has already made me go banana.

The other thing is Edmonton AB has almost been reopened comparing with Ontario. No idea why Edmonton has been bottleneck so badly.
    Last edited by alafly; 06-25-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alon View Post
    47 days and still waiting for my Red Ryder 75th anniversary edition.
    You could call CanadaPost to open a ticket 17 days ago to push the package moving after 30 days delay or no updates.
    Last edited by alafly; 06-25-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    Canpar is the WORST courier company in Southern Alberta. I refuse to buy ANYTHING from the store that only offers shipping thru Canpar.
    100% agreed, and it applies to my local area as well. Canpar is the worst.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kouma View Post
    Good luck getting anything from them. They will come up with 100 and 1 excuses to not pay, just like their useless insurance scam.
    I always get a cheque in the mail when my guaranteed service delivery falls outside their defined window.

CGN Regular
    I got denied for a refund because it was "circumstances beyond their control"

Driving from Vancouver to Edmonton in fine weather is "beyond their control"...

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I always get a cheque in the mail when my guaranteed service delivery falls outside their defined window.
    Lol ! Post a copy of the check...it will be a FIRST ever..