Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Post late delivery refund

CGN Regular

Canada Post late delivery refund

Hello IRG,

As many here, I'm extremely annoyed with Canada Post that continues charging insane prices without delivering the "service" we're paying for. Ideally, I think you should be reconsidering using them altogether, or at least adding options for competing services so that buyers have the opportunity to vote with their wallets. However, my main question is whether you would be willing to submit requests for refund for late delivery on our behalf. Unfortunately, CP will only accept such requests from the sender who has the receipt, so we can't do it ourselves. I hope you understand the frustration and accept some responsibility for locking your buyers to the service that looks more like a scam, and we can work something out.

CGN Regular
    Good luck getting anything from them. They will come up with 100 and 1 excuses to not pay, just like their useless insurance scam.
    Swiss Arms PE-90. Owner

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kouma View Post
    Good luck getting anything from them.
    I would if I was able to submit the request.

I'd be curious about this as well. Paid $58 to ship to Halifax. The package has been sitting in Edmonton since the 10th.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo3niner View Post
    I'd be curious about this as well. Paid $58 to ship to Halifax. The package has been sitting in Edmonton since the 10th.
    Join the club, mine was processed on June 11. Still waiting. Hoping for the fall hunt....lol

GunNutz
    Seller shipped my item since June 09, and the status is still showing "item accepted in the post office" now. I'm in the club.

CP stopped offering the delay refund in march. They sent notice that the covid was causing delays and they can't respect delays anymore.
    So no more refund afaik.
    Last edited by wildphil24; 06-24-2020 at 12:40 AM.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    You are getting mad a a retailer for using the national post service to ship your package?

CGN frequent flyer
    And mad at a company that’s WORKING during a pandemic for being slow ? Sorry if their health and well being is more important than your frivolous.. it’s beyond common knowledge that there are huge delays how on earth are people still surprised in June lol

As for OP. There hasn’t been an on time guarantee OR a money back guarantee since FEBRUARY so at least get educated before whining.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I’ve done this before. When I ship an item 2 days guaranteed and it’s late I get a refund. It’s very straight forward, but it’s been awhile since. Always hang on to my receipt until the package has made it to the buyer. Last time I got the refund due to late shipping I EMT’d the buyer since shipping was on him. Not sure if they’d honour it during this Covid stuff. Wouldn’t expect anything out of IRG here though. Not something I’d pursue. Everyone is swamped...

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast