Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Canada Post late delivery refund

Just be glad they are trying and wait for your stuff.
    It took two weeks to go from Vancouver to Victoria.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
    https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/a-cl...uld-claim-cash
    There is a class action lawsuit against Canada post
    That's great. The scammers really need to learn about how things work in the real world.

The law firm says Canada Post is at fault for failing to offer its accelerated delivery service in accordance with the mail company’s description and advertisements and says the carrier is misleading its customers.

Lambert Avocat Inc. added that Canada Post continues to charge its clients full price and refuses to issue refunds for late deliveries while knowing they cannot guarantee the delivery dates.
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by BaBam View Post
    So UPS isn't an option? I have personally experienced price matching with them and discounts for volume retailers.

I don't know why people defend CP, they have lazy and entitled unionized employees, even though the franchise owners we interact with while shipping/picking up can be nice and efficient. The only shipping service that's worse is maybe Purolator.

I've never enquired about this with my previous orders, but IRG, can we choose to pay more and use UPS/Fedex?
    I think you answered your own question, CP is unionized and the defenders are probably unionized workers themselves.
    "Gun Control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun."Sammy "The Bull" Gravano

BANNED
    I had them lose a package on me before that was insured and they refused to pay out the insurance. All they refunded me was what I had paid for shipping prior to HST. What a joke. I told them don't bother sending me a cheque because you'll probably just lose that too.

BANNED
    it's time for the customers to "go postal"

One of my item was posted June 10th from Toronto (Expedited shipping). It arrived in my hometown yesterday, I'm supposed to get it later today.. This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Air2Air View Post
    Hello IRG,

As many here, I'm extremely annoyed with Canada Post that continues charging insane prices without delivering the "service" we're paying for. Ideally, I think you should be reconsidering using them altogether, or at least adding options for competing services so that buyers have the opportunity to vote with their wallets. However, my main question is whether you would be willing to submit requests for refund for late delivery on our behalf. Unfortunately, CP will only accept such requests from the sender who has the receipt, so we can't do it ourselves. I hope you understand the frustration and accept some responsibility for locking your buyers to the service that looks more like a scam, and we can work something out.
    If they did. They would just keep the refund

All freight forwarders or carriers are in the same boat. They are short staffed, people are not showing up for work, and the new people that are hired are not properly trained. The Government has imposed restrictions which make it next to impossible to
    operate efficiently.

As much as we would love to help out everyone in getting rebated for their shipping charges we do not have the ability nor the staff to open hundreds of claims up with Canada Post.

As well, Canada Post has removed any guarantee of delivery and you are now unable to file a claim for 30 days.

As for refunds, we do not keep them and frankly David I take offense to that. That being said, if that's how you feel please PM me your account information and I will to close it for you.

As for damaged and or lost parcels, if there is an authorized claim by Canada Post we will insure you get paid one way or another.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Davidkjs1 View Post
    If they did. They would just keep the refund
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-13-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

different story for me, item was shipped 07/09 from Alberta and it's now available for pickup in Toronto CP post office.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

i had a package supposed to come in on the tenth its been on the other side of town since the 11th. my grandmother also sent me a birthday card on the first and i have yet to receive it, we live in the same city.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910