Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Item got shipped back to to irunguns by Canada post

Canada Post is f**ked pThey have an increase in parcels due to on-line shopping due to china virus. Busier than Christmas, less people working due to social distancing/china virus. I mailed a package to Fort Mac on the 6th of June. Somehow it ended up in Stoney Creek (2 hour drive from here) on the 22nd. WTH? Incompetent management has made me consider using couriers instead.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

Stoney Creek seems to be the new clearing house for S. Ontario, mine sat there for 11 days before moving north

CGN Regular
    Any packages shipped through CP and where a signature is required are being automatically re-routed to the nearest postal outlet for customer pickup. This is so the CP employee (the mailman) can avoid direct contact with the addressee. It’s a Covid/union thing (they would rather make their customers and the people at the postal outlet risk exposure!).

They don’t even attempt delivery and complete the mail delivery notice at some other point in the process rather than at your doorstep. This is why you sometimes don’t get the delivery notice until some time later.

It’s all BS!

Uber Super GunNutz
    Canada Post has implemented a recent policy in regards to firearms. If you are shipping a gun, you have to go online and use the "click-n-Ship" thing, enter the details, and print the label. It requires small business membership or whatever--I have had Ventureone for ever so not an issue. This is apparently to ensure that you have to put the age thing on so it has to be signed for by someone over 18. It is possible that this policy existed before, but it has only been since mid May I have been asked by the lady at the outlet I use. I have known her for about 18 years, and she knows I regularly ship and receive firearms. She isn't an anti-gunner so the fact she is now asking suggests a new policy because she never cared before. My own thought is that it is a way for Canada Post to make things more difficult for gun owners, and also potentially for Canada Post (run by the Fed gov't) to see who is shipping guns. Those people here who are reporting their gun related shipments are being delayed or misdirected or whatever, yeah, you are probably right. That happened before but since May 1st it seems that certain individuals feel empowered to "take a stand" against gun owners and guns in general and that probably includes some people working for CP. Whether or not that is mandated unofficially from the top is hard to say and we would never find out anyway. Just like we will likely never find out the truth about what truly happened in Nova Scotia.
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

This isn’t a conspiracy, the border is literally rejecting AR-15 parts. It just happened to me a few days ago, and I know another person who was affected as well.

Not sure why this isn’t big news yet, but it’s happening. Luckily for me, the CBSA shipped my order back to the sender, otherwise order AR-15 parts at your own risk, they may just confiscate it and you’ll lose your item and your money. It’s a very risky time to purchase parts/firearms from the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYron93 View Post
    oh you’re right, the 73 transactions on this site. A few sellers didn’t even Re box or flip it inside out, the every employee would have seen the bright blue and yellow mossberg shotgun box. plus the numerous purchases throughout with site vendors never had an issue, I must be new. To issue a blanket “they saw the store” so they must have sabotaged it, give it a rest.
    Oh so you're one of those "me myself and I" peoplethings, everything has to revolve around you. I see, what do we call you people these days, oh yes, a narcissist.

Guess what princess, there is a metric #### ton of members on this forum besides you. Just because something hasn't happened to your precious little self, doesn't mean it hasn't happened at all.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by BullOnParade View Post
    Please keep us posted guys. I think Canada Post is just screwy these days.
    My wife has had a dozen orders for maternity clothing and or baby things in the past two months, half of them arrived on time. I've had four gun related orders, one from out of country, none of them have been on schedule, including two that were supposed to come yesterday.
    Definitely. I was watching the tracking for a package on monday. It went from out for delivery to redirected to post office. And didn't leave a notice until the next day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I put in shipping notes and let them do not selected age proof as I am working from home and will wait for it.

They just didn't listen to me...

So even I stand at my door waiting for my package, the delivery guy will still give a card not give the package to me. I will waste my time and drive to CP and lineup to pick up my package. And they don't even check the Id.
    Last edited by alafly; 06-24-2020 at 08:27 PM.

BANNED
    I shop online regularly. Of three firearms purchases via Canada Post, I had to submit three investigations. And then, mysteriously, after I started an investigation quoting "Please let me know who the RCMP should contact" my guns showed up the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Cannon View Post
    I shop online regularly. Of three firearms purchases via Canada Post, I had to submit three investigations. And then, mysteriously, after I started an investigation quoting "Please let me know who the RCMP should contact" my guns showed up the next day.
    Nice tips!

Now they have to wait 21 biz days before opening investigation, generally you have to wait one month after init delivery date.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast