Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Item got shipped back to to irunguns by Canada post

I had 2 firearms shipped to me from 2 different retailers within the last 2 months. Both were shipped via Canada Post and both arrived late (sat in the CP sorting facilities for days). I tracked them online and picked them up at the postal outlets without the delivery notice, no problem as long as u bring ur I.D. (notices showed up in the mail 1-2 days later).

I spoken with the mail man of my area last week and he told me that anything with 'Signature required or Card for Pick up or adult home required' gets shipped directly to the postal outlet for pick up and he delivers the Notice for pick up a day or 2 later (knock and drop is the new CP policy), so if the parcel requires a signature then it's a pick up for sure. Also in Vancouver, Purolator (owned by CP) handles all the deliveries from the CP facility the postal outlets and that is the reason the notice gets delayed for a day or 2.
    Last edited by petermoo999; 06-25-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Sorry for jacking this thread up IRG, it had to be done.
    Love the baseless assumptions, but that’s fine. Again, back to the original guy I replied to, not everyone’s out to get you, and I can’t wait for this to be a damaged box situation or an error.

hopefully gyms open up for you soon, looks like you got some steam to blow off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    You were not what? Instead of doing what any basic human being would do, which is to realise that your precious self with your own limited experiences, isn't alone in the universe and that when someone replies to you with something that isn't specifiying you AT ALL, in this case an entire forum of members, you should be thinking about everybody else on the forum but yourself. But instead of that, you went the narcissist "everything is about me" "it didn't happen to me so it can't happen" way. And when you get called out, you have the audacity to say you didn do nufin'.

I
    get frustrated pretty quickly? ROFL classic deflecting. That's not me frustrated, that's me calling out a narcissist for what he is. Sounds like you're a hypocrite too.

Sorry for jacking this thread up IRG, it had to be done.
    You are too tolerant.

Its much more simple when encountering a reactionary scoffster mindset like that.

I would have to throw my shoes away if I stepped on his foot.

They just live in the cracks they try to squeeze into online.

They only compensation is the way they fly off when self flustering.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    You are too tolerant.

Its much more simple when encountering a reactionary scoffster mindset like that.

I would have to throw my shoes away if I stepped on his foot.

They just live in the cracks they try to squeeze into.
    welcome back, your sweetheart was running out of names to call me. Didn’t think you’d be back in time!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Recently Canada Post updated their system to report "card for pickup" designated packages as "return to sender" when looking up tracking.

On tracking history it will typically report going out for delivery then a few minutes later say the client is not at the address indicated and being returned to sender -translation: It was realized package is designated card for pickup and being re-routed to local post office for pickup. You may or may not get a card indicating it's at your post office as delivery is not attempted. Next day it should be available for pickup.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345