Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Item got shipped back to to irunguns by Canada post

Please keep us posted guys. I think Canada Post is just screwy these days.
    My wife has had a dozen orders for maternity clothing and or baby things in the past two months, half of them arrived on time. I've had four gun related orders, one from out of country, none of them have been on schedule, including two that were supposed to come yesterday.
    BullOnParade 1/100,000
    Member and Past President, Toronto Revolver Club
    It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
    What better place than here? What better time than now?

Quote Originally Posted by JAYron93 View Post
    little early for the koolaid, theyre after you maaaaan.
    Obviously you haven't been around the forum enough, because busybody anti-gun postal/parcel delivery workers purposefully jerking around gun-related shipments and their recipients is not a new phenomenon, it ain't that rare neither.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Don’t panic yet. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with another dealer. The internet tracking showed two days left in transit when I received notice that the package was refused and was being returned to sender. I waited a few days and it showed up at the local post office like it usually does. Must be a glitch in the system.

Silverplate

Canada Post is screwed up for sure. Package losts..got 1 and between 4-5 weeks from Ontario and Alberta to Quebec..at one time I had 5..none to be accounted for..they showed up..but it took 4-5 weeks.

Their tracking is useless..they state a delivery date and then - date to be determined. Trying to call them is also useless - whats is on the tracking - thats all info they got according to them.

They state they experience high shipping..same as Christmas. ..well wake up ..make change to handle peaks and provide the service.

CP use contractor as postman. They pack up what they can in their car and whats left stay at the post office for the next day...and surplus get pushed back...and back. Wake up - mandate vans and small truck - no car.

There is solutions but CP management is sleeping at the wheel..time to kick the bucket and get rid of people who are just there for the ride..

Yup, CP is messed up. Package supposed to be delivered Monday but I wasn't home.
    Tracking said it was available for pickup, but there was no notice left and it was too late.
    I went in Tuesday morning and picked the parcel up no problems without notice , although it had not yet been processed in.
    The Missed Delivery notice was delivered at noon.
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

My recent experience with Canada Post in regards to shipment from IRUN. My package was shipped from their Canadian location. Let me say this was no issue from IRUN it was all on Canada Post. I tracked my parcel online from when I was able on Canada Posts website. They kept changing the delivery date. Last Wednesday I received an update on their website that said we tried to deliver, no answer, we left a notice when and where you can pick it up. I live in a condo, my wife was home all day, they never buzzed. I went to mail box and front of building looked everywhere no notice. later that night I look online at Canada Posts website tells me where I can pick up. I go there the next day and inform the representative of what happened, they said they have received a lot of complaints about the same behaviour. I pick up my package. All in one piece. But heres the kicker 2 days later I receive the mail notice in my mail box to pick up my package. All I can say is Unbelievable, and don't get me started on UPS just as bad..

Not a coincidence by any means... Had three different firearms related packages to our household. All "magically : misdirectered/undeliverable/outright disappeared in the last month. All other orders non firearm related (even international) made it with out a hitch. If it walks like a duck...
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

I had a very similar situation. Delivered Canada post from alberta. Notification said it was on its way to my house from Richmond. Then couple hours later said I didn't have a real address. It was being sent back to irg. Well my wife was home all day, nobody came by. I verified my shipping address was correct then called Canada post. It apparently was at my place at 9am. She said by 11am the package was picked up by the shipper. I asked how it made it a solid 8hrs away in only 2 hours. She was as confused as I was. After some digging she said it was at a postal facility close to my house. I thanked her and went to pick it up. The next day I got notified that the package was delivered. Hours after that I got another notification saying it had been signed for. This is a Canada post bed sh**ing, no fault of IRG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Obviously you haven't been around the forum enough, because busybody anti-gun postal/parcel delivery workers purposefully jerking around gun-related shipments and their recipients is not a new phenomenon, it ain't that rare neither.

oh you’re right, the 73 transactions on this site. A few sellers didn’t even Re box or flip it inside out, the every employee would have seen the bright blue and yellow mossberg shotgun box. plus the numerous purchases throughout with site vendors never had an issue, I must be new. To issue a blanket “they saw the store” so they must have sabotaged it, give it a rest.
    Last edited by JAYron93; 06-24-2020 at 03:36 PM.

The last 3 weeks all my gun-related purchases (magazines, foregrips, random accessories, and firearms bought from retailers) were all redirected, and ended up having me to pick-up from the post office. Including my magazines from Irunguns.

4 weeks ago and prior they delivered to my 24/7 concierge no problem.... All my non-gun related packages haven't been affected, not sure if they are reading where they are coming from?. I received 3 firearms, and tons of ammo just prior without issue lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast