Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ++update-RESTOCKED++ 9 inch GSG-16 Barrels

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Got my gun back and it looks and works great. I noticed that when I opened it up there were two new long flat head screws. Can I remove them to clean the inside of the rifle? I dont wanna pull them if it will throw the barrel off.

Thanks
    Don't miss... I won't...

Just ordered one, glad I saw this thread. Should arrive around the same time as a fixed stock I ordered, too. Thanks guys! Going to try it out first with an old AR birdcage brake but yours looks pretty sweet.

I pre-ordered but haven’t heard anything! I’m not impressed with this level of service from Dlask.

Have you tried calling them at regular business hours yet?

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey403 View Post
    I pre-ordered but haven’t heard anything! I’m not impressed with this level of service from Dlask.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Call them. If you preordered from the first batch, your barrel is waiting at their shop. Either way you need to contact them to let them know what you want done (barrel sent to you for self-install or rifle sent to them for install).
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Mikey403,

We just got them back last week. Since the vast majority of the pre-orders were from folk here reading our threads I posted here first to let people to know it's time to call us and let us know what you would like us to do with your barrel. That saves me *hours* of phone calls to the over 100+ people that have existing pre-orders.

This week I will begin to slowly call the people that haven't called in. Please keep in mind that we are a small shop and have other customers, other products and other projects on the go, we are working through this as quickly as we can.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Hi Leigh,

I tried calling on Thursday/Friday to ask but no one picked up. I received my barrel last week. Being an extra barrel, I wanted to oil it and store it away. In the process, I noticed that my patches are coming out pretty dirty with gunk (see picture). Is this factory grease or some protectant that you guys added?

Anyone experienced this. Whatever it is, it seems persistent lol

Swiss Arms PE-90. Owner

Any time line for more barrels to be available.

I have been wondering this as well. Any chance of more?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Will I be contacted when I should send my rifle in? I paid for my barrel and the flash hider a couple months ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast