Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Surprise September delivery!

I am curious apart from the stock, what makes this gun so much better then a Beretta 1301 at $1500 ? I am in the market and don't mind spending for the M$ but cannot understand the $1000 delta apart from stock. I see it is even heavier then the 1301, appreciate comments, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SJAR View Post
    I don't understand this argument. This is the second or thrid thread I've seen guys adamantly denying the prices these guns go for.

I have also seen the genuine M4 from 1200-1800 several times in the last 3 years. New and used.
    Just people jerking themselves off trying to justify the cost they paid to themselves. Any gun can be had for a good price, it isn't impossible. Those that scream it is, probably got taken and are bitter about it.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezz View Post
    Regardless of the price, the M4 is one of, if not the best black semi shotgun on the planet.

As for the knock off's you can put all the S&J crap on them available, their still a garbage Turk made clone.
    You darn rights! Id never buy one

Ill die with my M4 H20

All this argument about price from people who don't realize all guns sold by Stoeger Canada have a MAP. It can also be priced above MAP to meet supply and demand.

Never have I seen one... plus this price is in USD if anyone missed that
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiljoy View Post
    Plus these will probably be on Blairs hit list soon along with anything else that is bigger than his tiny hands.
    That’s exactly why I scooped up a 1301 recently.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

Quote Originally Posted by goneb4u View Post
    I am curious apart from the stock, what makes this gun so much better then a Beretta 1301 at $1500 ? I am in the market and don't mind spending for the M$ but cannot understand the $1000 delta apart from stock. I see it is even heavier then the 1301, appreciate comments, thanks.
    That the new debate in recent years. The M4 is of course more tested. But the 1301 is more reliable with all loads, lighter, faster(not that you could out run either) and has less recoil. Their both made by Beretta, so the quality is there too.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

CGN Regular
    I got mine used for 2k a year ago, pristine condition. Dreams do come true.

However, the ARGO system still can't eject minis, and my handguard holder fell off. Was poorly soldered on, from factory

Quote Originally Posted by Erickson5006 View Post
    However, the ARGO system still can't eject minis...
    I personally place mini shot shells in the same category as .22 shot shells. Lots of fun, but most guns won't run them well and too big a premium for regular use. How'd you make out getting the hand guard fixed?
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    I sold mine a few months ago for $1700 to some lucky SOB here. But you wouldn’t believe the lowball offers I got. A couple folk actually expected me to drop my price down to $1000 because the Turkish knockoffs are “just the same”. I only had a handful of people willing to pay my asking price. I found it very irksome.
    I wish I had seen that

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast