Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSA VZ61 Combat Skorpion .22LR 4.5inch BRL ONLY $839

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Do these have bolt hold opens on the last round still or did CSA remove them??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I bought one this July, It certainly dos not have the bolt open on the last round. I bought 4 extra magazines and they're all 20 round capacity.

Out of 5 mags only one seems to be reliable, but still throws a malfunction every one or two reloads.

I've tried all kinds of ammo including Mini MAG. So far only S&B standard blue box .22LR is working well
    CCFR - CSSA - *NFA Membership Cancelled*
    “One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.” - Thomas Sowell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignSpirit View Post
    I bought one this July, It certainly dos not have the bolt open on the last round. I bought 4 extra magazines and they're all 20 round capacity.

Out of 5 mags only one seems to be reliable, but still throws a malfunction every one or two reloads.

I've tried all kinds of ammo including Mini MAG. So far only S&B standard blue box .22LR is working well
    Good to hear about NOT having the bolt hold open (even tho its advertised as having it and my old gen 1 did) because I was very close to sending it back (not to Solely but another cgn deale)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12