Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

Quote Originally Posted by Luckybeer View Post
    Donations are paused??? Let's get this fix so I can give you more money!!!
    We will look into this and report back, thanks for bringing it to my attention

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have just been informed by my Lawyer Ed Burlew that the Coalition for gun control is applying for intervener status in my court action against The Attorney General of Canada, The RCMP and The Registrar of Firearms. My action is from a private individual, myself.
    Please clarify that the Coalition for gun control is applying for Intervener on the side of The Attorney General of Canada, the RCMP and The Registrar of Firearms.

Are you in a position to deny their application as Intervener?

I tried to go to donate on the GoFundMe, but the donations are paused. I hope you had transferred some of the donated funding out of the gofundme account for your legal expenses use in case the site deems Firearms Rights to be against their corporate direction and reverse all donations.

If you are set up for it, I would be willing to donate via EMT.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DanOnymus View Post
    Please clarify that the Coalition for gun control is applying for Intervener on the side of The Attorney General of Canada, the RCMP and The Registrar of Firearms.

Are you in a position to deny their application as Intervener?

I tried to go to donate on the GoFundMe, but the donations are paused. I hope you had transferred some of the donated funding out of the gofundme account for your legal expenses use in case the site deems Firearms Rights to be against their corporate direction and reverse all donations.

If you are set up for it, I would be willing to donate via EMT.
    It is for the judge to determine whether or not to allow them to act as intervener. Basically it means they will be allowed to give testimony and present evidence.

To the extend that we have already seen their evidence and have been debunking it for years, there shouldnt be too much concern if they are allowed to participate, but it will mean resources will need to be committed to rebut all of their nonsense.

I am surprised they are going to bother at this stage. It would have been a certainty that they would intervene at the supreme court level.

Given the Wolverine/burlew filed in Toronto Federal court, its likely to be cukier herself that appears.

Mr Hipwell, as soon as court dates are set please keep us posted so we can stack the courthouse to the rafters with your supporters.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Donation should be able to be accepted now sorry for the inconvenience... A GoFundMe halted our donations... However it should be able to accept them now
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by cica View Post
    here is the ling for definition of Intervener. Looks like they want to derail the effort.

https://www1.canada.ca/en/sst/rdl/chairguidad10.html
    "An intervener is a person or organization who does not have a direct interest in a particular court or tribunal proceeding"

Uggh yeah. It would be surprising if this application is successful.

CGN Regular
    Crazy sh*t man.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Your gofundme donations are paused? Got my tinfoil hat out here, whats the scoop?
    *edit* tried at 6:57
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Quote Originally Posted by cica View Post
    here is the ling for definition of Intervener. Looks like they want to derail the effort.

https://www1.canada.ca/en/sst/rdl/chairguidad10.html
    Thanks for the link, very interesting but it seems somewhat ambiguous to me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Donations still paused.....
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Schlieren View Post
    "An intervener is a person or organization who does not have a direct interest in a particular court or tribunal proceeding"

Uggh yeah. It would be surprising if this application is successful.
    Unfortunately there's a bunch of other pieces in there where they can sneak their way in.

I think its ultimately at the courts discretion, but they know they're going to lose one way or another, so they're just trying to throw things off balance.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast