Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

Maybe some Provincial Wildlife Federations should look into intervening? Can Proviincial Government's interven ?

Maybe this is the time when gun owners could really make their voice heard by contacting your local organizations ?

Pathetic, endorsed interference - they should be denied.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

They cannot be intervener!!! They do have interest in the case!

What is an intervener?
    An intervener is a person or organization who does not have a direct interest in a particular court or tribunal proceeding, but is granted intervener status on a discretionary basis because their involvement would be helpful to the determination of the issues. The intervener’s participation rights are determined by the Tribunal member and are generally more limited than those of a party. For example, intervention is widely used by specialized organizations and advocacy groups to present submissions before courts and tribunals on issues of public interest within their expertise.

BANNED
    I wrote our Justice Minister of Manitoba when you first announced this and asked them to step in as intervener to support you, but have not heard anything back

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Maybe some Provincial Wildlife Federations should look into intervening? Can Proviincial Government's interven ?

Maybe this is the time when gun owners could really make their voice heard by contacting your local organizations ?
    I thought I read that Alberta was applying for intervenor status in JR’s action

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I wrote our Justice Minister of Manitoba when you first announced this and asked them to step in as intervener to support you, but have not heard anything back
    Thank you, please forward me you e-mail and I will also follow up on it.

CGN frequent flyer
    Donations are still paused. Any chance an account could be set up with auto deposit that we could send EMTs to?

The intervener thing is BS. Once the donation thing is sorted out I will flood what little social media I have to try to generate more donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I wrote to Pallister about the gun ban and have not heard back. The manitoba govt is the only prairie province to not come out publicly against the OIC afaik.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cica View Post
    here is the ling for definition of Intervener. Looks like they want to derail the effort.

https://www1.canada.ca/en/sst/rdl/chairguidad10.html

intervention is widely used by specialized organizations and advocacy groups to present submissions before courts and tribunals on issues of public interest within their expertise.
    The problem is the Coalition for gun control has zero expertise on the subject.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    What a bunch of grease balls. Thank you for fighting.
    A Member and Donator to the CCFR.