Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

CGN Regular
    Yup, donations still paused.

Thank you for keeping us informed
    Member of the CCFR, CSSA, and Conservative Party. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer just having some fun's Avatar
    Somebody needs to research everything they have used as information as attacks against firearm owners
    a big binder and what is wrong with the information they are using

Shred every lie that they plan to use from there cherry picked info
    Last edited by just having some fun; 06-25-2020 at 11:41 PM.
    Democracy is by having elected representatives vote the will of the constituents.
    A Smart Person Learns from their Mistakes, A Wise Person learns from the Mistakes of Others.
    If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Clearly they plan on tying up court time with emotional appeals. This will cost you the private citizen as they waste time and your lawyer continues to bill you. It’s likely designed to air more emotional BS while trying to punish you financially.
    Exactly right, financially it may cost $600,000.00 to one million to get through to the supreme court. I certainly don't have anything close to that kind of money. There are 2 million PAL holders in Canada, what if everyone put in $1 per year or even $10 per year, we could have a Defence fund to fund all the court challenges and money left over to further everyone's education.

I have people who believe if I win this court case the RCMP will exempt my personal 8 bore double rifle from the OIC but everyone else will be left as they were!

Some days I am so frustrated with the ignorance among gun owners I dispair at ever educating non gun owners.

Spread the word, tell a friend.

Someone has to win in court, I don't mind who, but spread the word, we are facing the most serious threat to firearms ownership that we have ever seen in Canada.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 06-25-2020 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Spelling, again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    We have been putting money aside for so long in case of something like that, there is more money where it come from. Let them come, they will have a handfull...
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Drove out to the store.

Bought a really nice T shirt for gopher shooting and left a chunk of change for the cause.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Exactly right, financially it may cost $600,000.00 to one million to get through to the supreme court.

Spread the word, tell a friend.

Someone has to win in court, I don't mind who, but spread the word, we are facing the most serious threat to firearms ownership that we have ever seen in Canada.

I believe we need to try and reach out to big brother down south, see if we can get the NRA to out the word to help get some funding behind all 4 actions.

CGN Regular
    still paused

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-boss-man View Post
    I believe we need to try and reach out to big brother down south, see if we can get the NRA to out the word to help get some funding behind all 4 actions.
    I have mentioned the NRA few times. There seems to be very little appetite in getting them involved.

I would personally like to see some industry involvement. Federal, S&W, Colt, Winchester etc..... Sure would mean alot to potential customers or established customers....
    Member of the CCFR, CSSA, and Conservative Party. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Thanks for the link, very interesting but it seems somewhat ambiguous to me.
    For example, intervention is widely used by specialized organizations and advocacy groups to present submissions before courts and tribunals on issues of public interest within their expertise
    That should be easy to get them out - they got no expertise in the field. All they got is some emotional drivel that normally would not stand in court.

They also have direct interest in the case.
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    They want to provide an additional layer of lies.

They are probably scared that we win so they want to be there and try to present their BS to a judge.

Thank you for all the efforts you have made for our community, I’ll keep supporting your business, your family and this Court Case.
    DT, ok I get you want to support John's business and court case but why his family? Did you have a hand in creating it?
    Il messanger non è importante