Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Maybe some Provincial Wildlife Federations should look into intervening? Can Proviincial Government's interven ?

Maybe this is the time when gun owners could really make their voice heard by contacting your local organizations ?
    Do you think you filing in Toronto was not such a great idea?
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well please excuse my ignorance but who exactly is (names of leaders,...) the Coalition for gun control other than Justin and Billy?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by riversrest View Post
    Well please excuse my ignorance but who exactly is (names of leaders,...) the Coalition for gun control other than Justin and Billy?
    it is hard to pin down because they are consotium of 300 groups to do their money laundering and government lobbying. 4 big ones (the four Karens) are Wendy Cuckier, Heidi Rathjen, Nathalie Provost, and Kathlene Dixon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Exactly right, financially it may cost $600,000.00 to one million to get through to the supreme court. I certainly don't have anything close to that kind of money. There are 2 million PAL holders in Canada, what if everyone put in $1 per year or even $10 per year, we could have a Defence fund to fund all the court challenges and money left over to further everyone's education.

I have people who believe if I win this court case the RCMP will exempt my personal 8 bore double rifle from the OIC but everyone else will be left as they were!

Some days I am so frustrated with the ignorance among gun owners I dispair at ever educating non gun owners.

Spread the word, tell a friend.

Someone has to win in court, I don't mind who, but spread the word, we are facing the most serious threat to firearms ownership that we have ever seen in Canada.
    I wonder if John would be willing to help you out in this case.
    Dr. John Lott, johnrlott@crimeresearch.org and (484) 802-5373
    The worst he can say is "no".

CGN Regular
    Donations still paused!
    Canadian Gun Cucks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by windage View Post
    I wonder if John would be willing to help you out in this case.
    Dr. John Lott, johnrlott@crimeresearch.org and (484) 802-5373
    The worst he can say is "no".
    yes I second this but will also suggest

Dr. Caillin Langmann

and

Dennis Young

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    This is just a way to put another layer of taxpayer funded lawyers into the fight. Make no mistake, this government will spend every cent you have and then raise taxes to fight this fight.
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Last donation was 2 days ago?

Has gofundme frozen the funds and quietly sabotaged this initiative?

If I had to guess, 'someone' filed a complaint with gofundme & this is the result.

I hope you already withdrew the funds donated to date Mr.Hipwell.
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I went looking & found this: https://ny.eater.com/2020/4/9/212034...oronavirus-nyc

Towards the end of the article is says that: "that GoFundMe requires organizers to start withdrawing funds within 30 days of launching a fundraiser. If the funds sit in an account past that deadline, GoFundMe will pause incoming donations and may start refunding donors."

I noticed that your gofundme started on May 25th...

Do you have further insight Mr.Wolverine? It would be good to know what happened.

Cheers
    Jay
    P.S. I also found it suspicious that searching for 'problems' with gofundme shows very few results... Hmmm... Makes you think...
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.