Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

I don't think the Coalition for Gun Control can be an intervener because: "An intervener is a person or organization who does not have a direct interest in a particular court or tribunal proceeding"
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Still no luck with the Go Fund Me donations. More $ coming your way, when this is rectified.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Tried donating again this AM. No luck yet.
    The West wants Out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    What grounds have they suspended donations on? I must've tried a dozen times last night over the course of a few hours.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    GoFundMe full of antis or something? Free market economy, they said.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    It is for the judge to determine whether or not to allow them to act as intervener. Basically it means they will be allowed to give testimony and present evidence.

To the extend that we have already seen their evidence and have been debunking it for years, there shouldnt be too much concern if they are allowed to participate, but it will mean resources will need to be committed to rebut all of their nonsense.

I am surprised they are going to bother at this stage. It would have been a certainty that they would intervene at the supreme court level.

Given the Wolverine/burlew filed in Toronto Federal court, its likely to be cukier herself that appears.

Mr Hipwell, as soon as court dates are set please keep us posted so we can stack the courthouse to the rafters with your supporters.
    They need they're government funding to sustain their livelihoods. Leeches
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I went looking & found this: https://ny.eater.com/2020/4/9/212034...oronavirus-nyc

Towards the end of the article is says that: "that GoFundMe requires organizers to start withdrawing funds within 30 days of launching a fundraiser. If the funds sit in an account past that deadline, GoFundMe will pause incoming donations and may start refunding donors."

I noticed that your gofundme started on May 25th...

Do you have further insight Mr.Wolverine? It would be good to know what happened.

Cheers
    Jay
    P.S. I also found it suspicious that searching for 'problems' with gofundme shows very few results... Hmmm... Makes you think...
    Must be on to something here.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

If they want in does that mean you can subpoena them and their records for evidence ? We all know that all the evidence and data supports the conclusion that we are not the problem and that removing all guns does not lower crime deaths shootings or suicides so what can they do show up and tell the judge about their personal feelings ? Being a court of law that is the one place I really hope that only actual evidence is considered in rendering a decision because if it is not then that means the government and the courts are both no longer capable of doing their jobs as intended

Just donated, it is up and running - confirmed by looking at my bank account online. Money came out.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    We are up and running folks!!!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com