Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

Donated.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Donation should be able to be accepted now sorry for the inconvenience... A GoFundMe halted our donations... However it should be able to accept them now
    why?
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    why?
    Why? It is simple, if I don't make a withdrawal after 30 days the account is frozen. Never haveing used this system before I was unaware of this. Now we auto withdraw every day so should not be a problem again.

EMT sent.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by F-Tang View Post
    The coalition intervened once on a case that tried to assert that the repeal of the LGR was unconstitutional, and IIRC the judge ruled that their own evidence contradicted their testimony. It might be worth looking into that case: https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/do...4onsc5140.html
    This seems to be the key finding against the CRC's assertion that regulation of firearms secures Charter Section 7 rights for victims of domestic violence:

[21] In response, the Crown contends that the absence of measures aimed at reducing an existing risk of harm does not amount to a state-imposed deprivation, as specifically required by section 7 of the Charter.

So similar to the same way that failing to breathalize every driver before they start their car does not deprive every other driver of their Charter Section 7 rights.
    I am not a lawyer and all that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    FYI Dennis r young is fighting cancer and blood clots.

He's taking break from analyzing ATIP's and is focusing on health
    I knew he was sick but didn't realize he was stepping away since I have seen recent updates, that is really not good, he is such an asset to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by mactroneng View Post
    Might I also add Gary Mauser (heh, I love that guy's name and the fact that he's gotten into guns) to the list of people to contact to be interveners.

Hell, couldn't all these people apply to be interveners on all the cases?
    I hadn't heard of Gary Mauser until you mentioned him, I've got some reading to do i think.
    I would say he wouldn't be interested in intervening, but might be able to act as an "expert witness" to counter act the CGC's emotional bull crap.

John,

Posted the details to a small group I moderate (350ish members) so I hope you’ll get a bit of support from them. My EMT will be inbound on Monday. Keep up the good work!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Why? It is simple, if I don't make a withdrawal after 30 days the account is frozen. Never haveing used this system before I was unaware of this. Now we auto withdraw every day so should not be a problem again.
    If you need help withdrawing, let me know

EMT sent. Make room in the war wagon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Melnibonean's Avatar
    MODS: You should make this a sticky on the main page, or create a sub forum where all the legal actions can be found so we know what's going on and where to send money, instead of looking around for them. The legal actions, and no other threads perhaps? (to keep it simple and neat)
    '"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" - US Declaration of Independence