Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And our Federal Liberal government will be spending 2-3X of your taxpayer money for lawyers to oppose the challenge to the OIC

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    Only 225,000 have managed to sign e-petition 2574..... and it does not cost them anything but a couple minutes of their time. What are the other 90% of PAL holders doing?
    Heads in the sand hoping it is all a bad dream, I guess.
    I've spoken to a couple PAL holders who were not even aware of the ban... sad really.

We need to keep supporting the court challenges as best we can. I'll be donating more next pay day.
    Thanks God for someone like John, who is doing all the work. Donating is easy compared to what he is dealing with.

Thanks again John!
    The West wants Out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    Wow, I didn't know proper judicial processes cost so much money. Its sick that "justice" is reserved for those who can afford it.
    Just a very basic hearing in provincial court can run 10k. And the chances of being awarded fees against the government are not good.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    Wow, I didn't know proper judicial processes cost so much money. Its sick that "justice" is reserved for those who can afford it.
    There is no justice in the so called justice system, it has become a legal system for criminals. In this case the criminals are the current government in power.

I support this challenge John has taken on, I have donated to several of the cases. It's difficult to fight corruption with Liberal Judges deciding these cases.

I hope and pray this fight is not in vain.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The Go Fund Me is just over $60K and I have already paid $10K from my own pocket and with the approx $30K donated by cash and cheque we are at approx $100K. This will cover the first round.

If we have to take it to the supreme court, it will cost between $600K and one million so we have a long road ahead of us.
    So do the lawyers just "eat" through that money, regardless if the legal argument is winnable or not? And has anyone given a written opinion if the court challenge is winnable?
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    So do the lawyers just "eat" through that money, regardless if the legal argument is winnable or not? And has anyone given a written opinion if the court challenge is winnable?
    Nothing is 100% sure but according to my consells, confidence run high as this OIC is one of the most bad written law. Until further notice, i am optimist since all my team going into the fight are confident.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Nothing is 100% sure but according to my consells, confidence run high as this OIC is one of the most bad written law. Until further notice, i am optimist since all my team going into the fight are confident.
    It is for sure a poorly written piece of trash. I read the cgc application to intervene with CCFR action and that is a poorly written piece of trash too, I can not see what they bring to the table. They did not mention having intention to intervene with the OLA action however, only against CCFR, John and Cassandra.

CGN frequent flyer
    Awesome.
    I can spare $20. Can YOU?

Tell Ed Burlew to knock their teeth out

I see Justin Trudeau just donated 100$. Must be because deep down he knows what he is doing is wrong and undemocratic? Ah... probably not.

I just donated and will be taking the drive to your store soon, thank you for fighting the good fight. Also, if you ever consider franchising out in Winnipeg, let me know