Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC and Coalition for gun control

I have just been informed by my Lawyer Ed Burlew that the Coalition for gun control is applying for intervener status in my court action against The Attorney General of Canada, The RCMP and The Registrar of Firearms. My action is from a private individual, myself.

I am honestly not sure what this means as I have never been in this position before, I do know it will increase my costs as more lawyer's time will be required. Thanks for all the support I have received to date but please spread the word and keep funds coming as this scrap is only just beginning.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/judicial-...-amp-ed-burlew

Comments are welcome but please keep all comments civil or I will remove them, we need to keep things professional.

We have set up Auto Deposit for EMT donations to the Judicial Review Challenge. No password is required for auto deposit.

EMTs are to be sent to: johnandpat@wolverinesupplies.com
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 06-26-2020 at 10:44 AM.

They want to provide an additional layer of lies.

They are probably scared that we win so they want to be there and try to present their BS to a judge.

Thank you for all the efforts you have made for our community, I’ll keep supporting your business, your family and this Court Case.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Tried to donate, it gives me a msg that donations are paused. Last donation was 2 days ago.

Donations paused
    Our team has contacted the organizer with a solution, and donations will resume once the issue is resolved.
    Last edited by MiniMe; 06-25-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Keep the fight Mr Hipwell, thank you , i'll keep supporting your efforts thru donation
    CCFR member - join and support ! DONATE

I just tried to donate some money to your gofundme but was not able to. I get a message saying donations are paused.

Does this mean that you can subpoena all and I mean ALL of their documentation, right down to who is funding them, how much & did they provide the list of 1,500 firearms for the OIC? publish every thing..... As I see it, their heavy handedness is what has brought us to this situation.

If its an opportunity to counter punch maybe we can find illegalities in their lobby activity/s

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have just been informed by my Lawyer Ed Burlew that the Coalition for gun control is applying for intervener status in my court action against The Attorney General of Canada, The RCMP and The Registrar of Firearms. My action is from a private individual, myself.

I am honestly not sure what this means as I have never been in this position before, I do know it will increase my costs as more lawyer's time will be required. Thanks for all the support I have received to date but please spread the word and keep funds coming as this scrap is only just beginning.

Comments are welcome but please keep all comments civil or I will remove them, we need to keep things professional.

Donations are paused, I just tried to donate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

You got their attention because they know their side is sitting on a bad law full of errors. You will take them down Mr Wolverine. Sending funds now...
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

here is the ling for definition of Intervener. Looks like they want to derail the effort.

https://www1.canada.ca/en/sst/rdl/chairguidad10.html

Donations are paused??? Let's get this fix so I can give you more money!!!

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast