Bergara Premier Mountain 2.0 Rifle in 6.5 CM!!

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
We have what may currently be the only Bergara Premier Mountain 2.0 Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor in the country at this time. If that's factual this makes this awesome gun a rare bird - if that's not the case it still makes it sound pretty cool!! :cool:

Link to Buy

nOVSjMZ.png

Bergara's Premier series is custom quality while maintaining standard features to increase production efficiencies. All of their Premier series rifles feature Premium stainless steel Bergara barrels that go through additional honing and quality procedures that put them a step above the rest. When the barrels are complete, they are finished with Tactical Grey Cerakote and assembled in Bergara's production cells located in Lawrenceville, GA USA.

The Premier action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties.

2Jcbqbu.png

This Bergara Premier Series Mountain 2.0 rifle features an AG Composite 100% Carbon Fiber stock made to reduce weight to a meager 6.2 lbs. This is the perfect rifle to take deep into the woods or up brutal mountains. The Mountain Rifle features a TriggerTech® trigger with Frictionless Release Technology™and a No.3 taper 22” barrel.

0SevKXC.png

Specs:

Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Twist Rate: 1:8
Weight: 6.2 lbs
Overall Length: 41.5”
Barrel Length: 22”
Barrel Taper: No. 3
Magazine: Hinged floor plate
Mag Capacity: 4 standard
Finish: Tactical Grey Cerakote
Trigger: TriggerTech® Frictionless Release Technology™
Stock: AG Composite 100% carbon-fiber
Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8-40 screws

Link to Buy

Guys, please tell me what ar-15 is the best one? I would like to buy it one day too but I don't know what exactly to choose so I came here just to ask this question. I have read a lot of different articles here on the Internet and I'm thinking about Palmetto State Armory 16-inch Freedom M4, Del-Ton Echo 316M Sport- Mod 2 and DPMS Oracle AR-15 Optics-Ready Rifle, what is the best one? Can you please help me?

I was also curious as to which shoulder mounted missile is best for bear defense? I strongly feel that the best bear defense is a good bear offense.

All my Kimbers with B barrels are very accurate...I'm sure this rifle will be too.

Guys, please tell me what ar-15 is the best one? I would like to buy it one day too but I don't know what exactly to choose so I came here just to ask this question. I have read a lot of different articles here on the Internet and I'm thinking about Palmetto State Armory 16-inch Freedom M4, Del-Ton Echo 316M Sport- Mod 2 and DPMS Oracle AR-15 Optics-Ready Rifle, what is the best one? Can you please help me?

Lol. One that’s off the books atm

Back
Top Bottom