Thread: Ruger 10/22 Magazine Adapter Discount For Existing Customers

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar

Cool Ruger 10/22 Magazine Adapter Discount For Existing Customers

Hello CGN,

As promised with our latest batch of Ruger 10/22 magazine adapters we are offering a 15% discount to anyone who purchased our previous generation polymer adapters from either us or our dealers. Simply email us at info@spectreballistics.com with your receipt and we'll send you a discount code.

You can order your adapter here:

Only: $114.95
    ---> Click Here To Order From Spectre Ballistics International <---

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    This batch only for the discount? I have the previous version and I'd like to get one of these but will probably miss out on this batch.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    This batch only for the discount? I have the previous version and I'd like to get one of these but will probably miss out on this batch.
    We will keep it going. Don't worry about missing out.

Hey Guys,

Ordered mine from the first batch, installed it in my 10/22 fits amazing..feels quality. popped couple empty mags everything looks good.

Took it out from the safe today, seems the only 2 dry fire i did back then has dinged the feed ramp.

Is that to be expected? its a 10/22 without a last shot hold open bolt so on each mag this will happen if the aluminium is that soft on the ramp.

Didn't want to polish the ramp before getting your opinion, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Hey Guys,

Ordered mine from the first batch, installed it in my 10/22 fits amazing..feels quality. popped couple empty mags everything looks good.

Took it out from the safe today, seems the only 2 dry fire i did back then has dinged the feed ramp.

Is that to be expected? its a 10/22 without a last shot hold open bolt so on each mag this will happen if the aluminium is that soft on the ramp.

Didn't want to polish the ramp before getting your opinion, thanks!

That is too be expected and has no impact on performance. You shouldn't need to polish the feed ram either.

CGN frequent flyer
    The aluminum adapter seems to have a different feed ramp from the printed version. Is there a way to adjust the printed version to feed more reliably?

CGN frequent flyer
    I tried the adapter in my Ruger 10/22 TD and it worked very well with Dynapoint hollow point ammo. Also, I removed the feed ramp from the polymer adapter and made one from mild steel. I filed a feed ramp similar in profile to the aluminum adapter and it worked better than the original. I will refine the shape a bit and see if it feeds better.