Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: +NEW PRICE DROPS+ MEGA Warehouse Sale! Save up to 65%!! SAP6 + Rare items

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

+NEW PRICE DROPS+ MEGA Warehouse Sale! Save up to 65%!! SAP6 + Rare items

It's that time again! Save hundreds on factory errors, blemishes and refurbished products! Every once in a while when things slow down we have a chance to go through our odds and ends that have accumulated. We mark them down to clean house; everything usually goes in a couple days. Anything that stays we'll continue to mark down over the coming days.

Shipping is free for order total over $100. Under $100 shipping is flat rate $20. First come first served no holds or layaways. All items are used unless otherwise specified. Please refer to photos for condition. All firearms come with x1 magazine and are covered under our warranty for function but may have aesthetic issues as pictured/described. Please reference the item number when ordering. Not on our website, please call/email us to place your order!

PS# ITEMS –Personal Sale NO TAX –Items must be paid via e-transfer to info@tacticalimports.ca First come first served. Items can be combined with WS# to save on shipping

To see hi-res photos of items please refer to our flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/35870087@N03/

Extrema Ratio Knives Clearance:
    http://www.tacticalimports.ca/specials.html

WS21 $49 Brand new T81 folding stock replacement. No side plates. X4 left

Personal Sale NO TAX –Items must be paid via e-transfer to info@tacticalimports.ca First come first served. Items can be combined with WS above to save on shipping

PS1 $15 12” Dri-Rod, Brand New

PS4 $145 $69 Noblex Dr Optic Picatinny mount, Brand New,

PS14 $29 IMI Defense AR-15 Magazine 5/20 magazines, price for two magazines
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 02-14-2021 at 11:37 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

So if I want one of these rifles. Transfer with item # in description ? Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgraf View Post
    So if I want one of these rifles. Transfer with item # in description ? Let me know.
    Yup shoot us an email with the item number! Please also include your name, address, PAL # DOB and phone number and we can get an invoice going
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yup shoot us an email with the item number! Please also include your name, address, PAL # DOB and phone number and we can get an invoice going
    I kinda figured that was the program. I Sent you some cash I’ll complete that email now. Missed a couple things in my original email thanks for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mgraf View Post
    I kinda figured that was the program. I Sent you some cash I’ll complete that email now. Missed a couple things in my original email thanks for the quick reply
    We got it set aside for you, thanks!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

those are some great deals
    Last edited by NeonGreen; 06-29-2020 at 12:37 AM.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Oh man got that confirmation for invoice on a new folding stock and rail thank you finally I made it in time for a warehouse sale
    Cheers
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 06-29-2020 at 12:32 AM.

CGN Regular
    Thanks TI for the sale. Just picked up a T81. So glad I made it in time for this one.

This is why I obsessively check the Cgn dealer news lol. Love it, but my wallet does not.

purchased 😁

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast