Tikka T1X Chassis now available

r34shyline

When Tikka originally released the T1X they said it would be a drop in to any T3/T3x stock. This is true if it was a factory Tikka stock. For all other manufactures of aftermarket stock/chassis it was not the case. The reason being is the T1X has an attached mag well that need additional clearance between the chassis trigger well and mag well. The amount of material that needs to be removed to accommodate the TIX is not detrimental to the bedding area for the T3/T3X thus you will be able to drop a T3 back into the same chassis. The only additional part you will need is a second bottom metal to accept the AICS or CTR mag. The reason being is we added additional clearance on the sides for the T1X mag to drop free.

One other addition we did for the TIX is a "feed block" behind the mag to help with finding the attached mag well. Will get some pictures/video up of this when I get a chance.

Regards,
Ryan

r34shyline

When Tikka originally released the T1X they said it would be a drop in to any T3/T3x stock. This is true if it was a factory Tikka stock. For all other manufactures of aftermarket stock/chassis it was not the case. The reason being is the T1X has an attached mag well that need additional clearance between the chassis trigger well and mag well. The amount of material that needs to be removed to accommodate the TIX is not detrimental to the bedding area for the T3/T3X thus you will be able to drop a T3 back into the same chassis. The only additional part you will need is a second bottom metal to accept the AICS or CTR mag. The reason being is we added additional clearance on the sides for the T1X mag to drop free.

One other addition we did for the TIX is a "feed block" behind the mag to help with finding the attached mag well. Will get some pictures/video up of this when I get a chance.

Regards,
Ryan

So then the old field strike for the tikka t3/t3x s/a chassis tikka mag will not work on a t1x without modifying it.

Love mine it is a must have imho! DF8C45FE-1D17-493A-A1A8-72053AB551A7.jpg

Attachments

• DF8C45FE-1D17-493A-A1A8-72053AB551A7.jpg
    DF8C45FE-1D17-493A-A1A8-72053AB551A7.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 641
Is there going to be a dual strike style chassis available for the T1X by any chance? It looks about the closes option to a kraken from what I'm seeing.

Is there going to be a dual strike style chassis available for the T1X by any chance? It looks about the closes option to a kraken from what I'm seeing.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your question.

It's very unlikely that we'll ever produce a FDual Strike for the Tikka T1X. Your closest match would be a Lite Strike for Tikka T1X 22LR.

Take care

Will this chassis fit a T1X in 17 HMR?

This is hard to say. We never tried it and we cannot guarantee a perfect fit. The magazine size is different than the standard .22, so we are not sure if the magwell will be too small. If you know the exact size of your magazine and if the placement is the exact same, you could let me know and I will look with our R&D department to see if it would fit.

Hello Cadex,

Are you planning on making a strike nuke evo for the cz 457? I think it would be a big hit, a precision rimfire is increasing in popularity.

Thanks

This is hard to say. We never tried it and we cannot guarantee a perfect fit. The magazine size is different than the standard .22, so we are not sure if the magwell will be too small. If you know the exact size of your magazine and if the placement is the exact same, you could let me know and I will look with our R&D department to see if it would fit.

Just sent you an email with the dimensions of the T1X 17hmr magazine. Let me know if this will work! The field competition chassis looks amazing.

With the explosion in popularity of long range 22lr shooting and matches, Cadex is proud to release the Strike Nuke Evo, Field Competition and Lite Competition for the Tikka T1X platform. Upgrading your T1X into a Cadex allows for a superior bedding of the action, stiffness and ergonomics you come know with our chassis. Also available in right and left-hand !
View attachment 396046
View attachment 396045
View attachment 396047
View attachment 396048
View attachment 396049
View attachment 396050

Is that Brake on a factory barrel ?

B

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom