Tikka T1X Chassis now available

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
With the explosion in popularity of long range 22lr shooting and matches, Cadex is proud to release the Strike Nuke Evo, Field Competition and Lite Competition for the Tikka T1X platform. Upgrading your T1X into a Cadex allows for a superior bedding of the action, stiffness and ergonomics you come know with our chassis. Also available in right and left-hand options
t1x2.jpg
t1x1.jpg
t1x3.jpg
t1x4.jpg
t1x5.jpg
t1x6.jpg

Attachments

• t1x1.jpg
    t1x1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 4,839
  • t1x2.jpg
    t1x2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 4,849
  • t1x3.jpg
    t1x3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4,812
  • t1x4.jpg
    t1x4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4,781
  • t1x5.jpg
    t1x5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4,776
  • t1x6.jpg
    t1x6.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4,803
Last edited:
Was wondering the same thing. The site needs a "compatible with" listing...unless I'm missing something.

All tikka actions are the same foot print (long and short included)

The tikka action is built on a single size frame (long action), but the bolt had a piece on in that makes it long or short action for seating the magazines.

The t1x chassis require some tweaks and addons in some cases to be compatible for the fitment of magazines.

All tikka actions are the same foot print (long and short included)

The tikka action is built on a single size frame (long action), but the bolt had a piece on in that makes it long or short action for seating the magazines.

The t1x chassis require some tweaks and addons in some cases to be compatible for the fitment of magazines.

You mean the T1x chassis will need work to fit T3X actions. But a chassis for the T3X will fit on the T1X no problem? Basically my goal eventually is to dress my T1x in a comparable manner to a kraken mc in 338 lapua.

Back
Top Bottom