Thread: Canada Day at Dlask Arms Corp.

Canada Day at Dlask Arms Corp.

Like a few others we will be open on Wednesday, July 1st and closed on Friday July 3rd.

Nothing feels right this year and having the Federal government giving the UN-ELECTED Mounties the power to make their own laws that F our community of patriots I for one am just not in a 'Yay Canada !' mood. I'll be off riding my bike through B.C. wine country imbibing copious amounts of grape juice and trying forget about the boy-child 'leading' our country down the road to ruin from his cottage balcony....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    I totally agree, enjoy your time off.

A lot of the businesses are doing the same here. More Alberta flags will be replacing the old flags...
    Alberta... Now Rat, Federal Liberal and rivet free!

Can’t wait to have my vacation, have a good one!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Open till 3 today, right?

Stop by summerland and take a ride through the faulder/princeton route. Thats where we escape to, one of the last gun friendly places in B.C.
    Names Ash.......Housewares
    "This is my boomstick"

Quote Originally Posted by BCrecce View Post
    Stop by summerland and take a ride through the faulder/princeton route. Thats where we escape to, one of the last gun friendly places in B.C.
    Will do one day, thanks for the tip ! This time it's Van to Kamloops to meet a bro then to Vernon to meet more people. Then through Kelowna to 33 and down to Osoyoos and home. The GF just got her bike license so 3-4 hours per day is about her limit. The new KTM 790 is going to be a treat rippin' through the outback though !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

How is the 790? I'm a big KTM addict (ex-supercross/moto guy) and also have a 990 SD. Looked at the big bore AV bikes from them but they seem so damn heavy, hence the 790 eyeball

BTW, the GSG-16 you did up for me is crazy accurate.....

Quote Originally Posted by My450 View Post
    How is the 790? I'm a big KTM addict (ex-supercross/moto guy) and also have a 990 SD. Looked at the big bore AV bikes from them but they seem so damn heavy, hence the 790 eyeball

BTW, the GSG-16 you did up for me is crazy accurate.....
    She's AWESOME !

Only have about 2k on the ODO but so far so good. I got the S instead of the R since it will be mostly a commuter / weekend ADV bike but it's a solid platform to build onto. Have new progressive springs, Mosko panniers and a few other things, looking for bars and a skid plate next. Very well balanced and in "Rally" mode she is a scalded cat let out of the bag !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com