Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Powder Shipped Just Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Timoffee View Post
    Those row's of banners will slowly get less and less if we keep whining about a few pennies here and there.
    $70.00 for a pound of rifle powder is not whining about a few pennies.Where will it stop, $80, 90, $100 a pound? When will it ever be enough?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by savage112 View Post
    $70.00 for a pound of rifle powder is not whining about a few pennies.Where will it stop, $80, 90, $100 a pound? When will it ever be enough?
    Do you want incremental raises as well to relate to inflation ?

Well so do private business owners.

well 10 years ago i made 20ish $hr and bought a pound of powder for 19-25$ fast forward to today And i make 30$ish SAME JOB SAME POWDER, Now instead of a hour of my day to earn that pound it takes me 2+ hrs So shove your inflation and inflation raise theory where the sun dont shine

CGN Regular
    Ya $70 is not the going rate for Varget. I get it for $56 at my LGS. Yes those are COVID prices.

I'd assume they are making a dollar or two per lb if that, smarten up guys and support the sponsors!!
    The price of some of these powders is literally 50% higher than at other site sponsors.

CGN Regular
    If seen 55$ and was upset bought h4350 less than a month ago that was freshly stocked for 46$ so shove your 100percent markup. 70$ a pound powder will end shooting quicker than the easterners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This is the same 70$ Varget that supposedly sold out a while back...
    TDS: What brainwashed people claim when someone isn’t gullible enough to fall for their cult nonsense.

BANNED
    Also, everyone touts a free market and capitalism here on CGN for the rest of the world but when supply and demand dictate a certain price the whiners and criers really come out of the wood work.

As soon as it effects a product they want everyone soils their diaper.

Can't have it both ways people.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Also, everyone touts a free market and capitalism here on CGN for the rest of the world but when supply and demand dictate a certain price the whiners and criers really come out of the wood work.

As soon as it effects a product they want everyone soils their diaper.

Can't have it both ways people.
    This is a prime example of just that though...
    Just as WM is free to price gouge their client base, the consumer is allowed to ##### and moan and take their money elsewhere.

Fact remains, the second the dollar went down (and yes I mean the second because I watched their website) they jacked the prices of everything on their entire website, including items they had in stock already. Not to mention, as others have said, plenty of other site sponsors still have the same stock at a substantially lower price which is telling me wholesale prices haven’t changed much to correlate WM’s significant price increase.

Frankly, I don’t understand why you’re so adamant in defending these guys. The people wanna ##### and moan, let em ##### and moan cause frankly they’re not wrong. I won’t buy from WM ever again, I’ll support the other locals that aren’t simply looking to maximize profits over tragedy.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    This is a prime example of just that though...
    Just as WM is free to price gouge their client base, the consumer is allowed to ##### and moan and take their money elsewhere.

Fact remains, the second the dollar went down (and yes I mean the second because I watched their website) they jacked the prices of everything on their entire website, including items they had in stock already. Not to mention, as others have said, plenty of other site sponsors still have the same stock at a substantially lower price which is telling me wholesale prices haven’t changed much to correlate WM’s significant price increase.

Frankly, I don’t understand why you’re so adamant in defending these guys. The people wanna ##### and moan, let em ##### and moan cause frankly they’re not wrong. I won’t buy from WM ever again, I’ll support the other locals that aren’t simply looking to maximize profits over tragedy.
    Huggies or Depends?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast