Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Powder Shipped Just Arrived

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Timoffee View Post
    Huggies or Depends?
    A smart man would Know when to back off!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    A smart man would Know when to back off!
    I was never accused of that in my life.

But serious, if you don't like the price, don't buy, don't have to come on their thread and bash pricing.

It's funny though...........

People bash the EE everyday about high asking prices, next guy says , free market, supply and demand , then in the next breath complain of retail prices.

I just don't get it.

CGN Regular
    Let the retards buy at that price maybe there’s enough out there to keep them in business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Timoffee View Post
    I was never accused of that in my life.

But serious, if you don't like the price, don't buy, don't have to come on their thread and bash pricing.

It's funny though...........

People bash the EE everyday about high asking prices, next guy says , free market, supply and demand , then in the next breath complain of retail prices.

I just don't get it.
    Its called constructive criticism!

Take it in and act accordingly...if they don't know they are higher than others hard to help.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Well I certainly know where I'm not gonna buy powder from.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    I wanted to reply to some of the comments about the increases in pricing. As you may know there has been a massive spike in demand for all things firearm related in the USA. This has brought about shortages on certain products. For the most part the Canadian distributors have done an amazing job in protecting us from these shortages by maintaining large inventories. However, on some products they have simply run out and the manufactures are not exporting until they meet current US demand. In order for us to get these products we have had to go to third party exporters in the USA. Although this has caused a spike in price we thought it better to have the product so you the consumer can make the choice. The other option was to not have it in stock and then you the consumer have no choice.

Once the market in the USA calms down and the normal distribution chain is supplied I am sure we will see prices slide back to a more palatable level.

I would also like to remind you that we offer free shipping to most of Canada with orders over $ 300.00. Unlike many we extend this offer to cover powders.

As always we appreciate your feedback and your business.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    I wanted to reply to some of the comments about the increases in pricing. As you may know there has been a massive spike in demand for all things firearm related in the USA. This has brought about shortages on certain products. For the most part the Canadian distributors have done an amazing job in protecting us from these shortages by maintaining large inventories. However, on some products they have simply run out and the manufactures are not exporting until they meet current US demand. In order for us to get these products we have had to go to third party exporters in the USA. Although this has caused a spike in price we thought it better to have the product so you the consumer can make the choice. The other option was to not have it in stock and then you the consumer have no choice.

Once the market in the USA calms down and the normal distribution chain is supplied I am sure we will see prices slide back to a more palatable level.

I would also like to remind you that we offer free shipping to most of Canada with orders over $ 300.00. Unlike many we extend this offer to cover powders.

As always we appreciate your feedback and your business.
    While I still don't like the pricing, I HUGELY appreciate a vendor taking the time to break down the reasoning behind the pricing, and to kindly remind folks of the situation we all share without pointing fingers or belittling anyone. That's top notch performance these days regardless.

oh wow, Cabelas just became a cheaper option but I wonder how long until the spike their prices too.

This is why I stock up powders/primers I suppose

Strange times we live in.
    Oh!
    On another note, anyone compare meat pricing increases at Costco over the last 4 months?
    Ever wonder why?
    I can understand WM and the times.

CGN frequent flyer
    I would like to say I’ve bought at WM before all this craziness started and they were right in the ball park compared to everyone else, and being local I would often order for pick up in Calgary. They’ve always had fair pricing and very fast service. I’m stocked up for now but I’m sure I’ll order again when this craziness dies down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123