And another legal action is filed

Donated 50 bones. I will throw more in the pot once payday rolls around.

Thank you to everyone directly involved in this action and thank you to everyone that has tossed in whatever they could afford!

They need to update their gofundme info that any left over money will be donated to gunorgs, after that i will donate.

There you go OLA.

Best of luck at rubbing some Lieberal faces in their own poo.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 331
Another good cause to help with.
Unfortunately, I've been off work since July 2019, after being struck by an impaired driver while motorcycling in B.C.
I have donated where I can and wish every one of these actions the BEST!!!!

They need to update their gofundme info that any left over money will be donated to gunorgs, after that i will donate.

I agree on principle but in practice if you think there's gonna be a dime left, I got a bridge to nowhere you might be interested in. The reality is, they're gonna spend out of their own pockets, unless we're quickly back in an election and the liberals are defeated. A bit unlikely for now, no one really has an appetite for an election, and the liberals would end up with a majority of there was one today.

What about the Swiss arms?.... you guys forget they exist and are hands down one of the most beautiful rifles on the communists list?....

I agree on principle but in practice if you think there's gonna be a dime left, I got a bridge to nowhere you might be interested in. The reality is, they're gonna spend out of their own pockets, unless we're quickly back in an election and the liberals are defeated. A bit unlikely for now, no one really has an appetite for an election, and the liberals would end up with a majority of there was one today.

So what you are telling me there is no harm to have "any left over funds will be donated to firearm organizations", right?

Another good cause to help with.
Unfortunately, I've been off work since July 2019, after being struck by an impaired driver while motorcycling in B.C.
I have donated where I can and wish every one of these actions the BEST!!!!

Sorry to hear of your accident!.....:(

Get well brother!.....:)

Seems well written and well researched. The FRT is probably the biggest over reach of this entire gong show. Good luck.

Thanks for sticking by your stuff and making my rifle great again!

Sadly.. it now belongs to Mike from Canmore..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom