Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally TIKKA! New Target and Hunting models in stock

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Cool Totally TIKKA! New Target and Hunting models in stock

What a present to Unpack just before Canada Day! We have just received some long awaited new models from Tikka, along with some others you may have missed the first time around.

Tikka T3x UPR
    "Ultimate Precision Rifle"

Have you always liked the CTR, but wished the stock was a "little bit nicer" and "had a little bit more adjustment"? Here's your wish come true. Currently available in 6.5 creedmoor and 20" barrel could this setup be your Ultimate?

The UPR with it's fiberglass and carbon fiber stock, gives you light weight and rigidity. The tool free adjustable stock will let you get proper eye alignment even with the largest scopes. The rifles crisp single stage trigger makes for consistent predictable shots, and the threaded barrel 5/8 x 24 lets you add your favourite muzzle brake. Does this rifle live up to its name?

Tikka T3x Lite Roughtech Rifle

For the hunters out there who go out in all conditions and expect their equipment to keep up Tikka introduces the T3X Lite Roughtech. Tough and lightweight, it'll handle whatever you can throw at it. The Roughtech coating ensures grip no matter the weather. The fluted bolt and barrel keep the weight down and add stiffness. The oversized bolt handle is easy to find and operate even with thick gloves. The removable included muzzle brake is there for you should you wish to use it. Could this be your new go to hunting rifle?

More Calibers in stock!

Tikka T3x Lite Veil Alpine Camo Cerakote
    with Fluted Barrel & Brake

Following calibers now available: 270 win, 300 win mag, 7mm Remington magnum, and 6.5 creedmoor.

Oh and for the Rimfire fans we've restocked on the T1X in 22lr, still waiting on more 17hmr.

Tikka T1x MTR Rifle, 22LR

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Any new T3x for lefties? Not many choices in Tikka's catalog.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

I wish they would ditch the Tikka/Sako proprietary mags which cost an arm and a leg and switch over to the AICS pattern.
    “I spent most of my dough on guns, gals, and gas, and the rest I wasted.”
    -me, with apologies to Elmore Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack_Kerouac View Post
    I wish they would ditch the Tikka/Sako proprietary mags which cost an arm and a leg and switch over to the AICS pattern.
    think proactively, if we all move way up north and become rangers there will be an increased demand for the tikka mags from the factory, then 60 years from now when they replace their tikkas all those mags will go on the surplus market for dirt cheap
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

I prefer the TRG/CTR magazine to the AI when comparing them directly. With the CTR mag you can load a longer COAL and the magazine is much is much shorter under the gun.

The UPR is a nice package.

Can you guys order the CTR 24” in 308?

Quote Originally Posted by wildphil24 View Post
    Any new T3x for lefties? Not many choices in Tikka's catalog.
    This!!!!

Exactly.... lefties????

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack_Kerouac View Post
    They're expensive for sure, but as somebody else has said, they are noticeably longer than AICS so you can load your long bois, it's a double stack so it's much shorter, and it's significantly smoother than any AICS I've tried.

CGN Regular
    Al's, do you have any way to convince the importer to bring in a few stainless UPRs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast