Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troy PAR rifles in Canada 2 models to choose from 5.56 and 308

From the videos on youtube, they are still pinned. But you could remove the pin and change it.

What's the reason for the price difference with exchange rate these are 1400ish shipped other retailers have them up for 1800+ are their different versions?

These is no difference in the rifles... You are paying the same price we sell them for in the US

Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    What's the reason for the price difference with exchange rate these are 1400ish shipped other retailers have them up for 1800+ are their different versions?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

...You can fit one. Bad angle pic but a 2” Alpha Rail fits perfect on the .223 as below.

My brother in law cut a 2” Alpha Rail down to about 1.25” and it fits and supports his bipod on his .308...I’ll try and snap a pic of his later.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Innavedaw; 07-06-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    “When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence.” - Gary Lloyd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Innavedaw View Post
    ...You can fit one. Bad angle pic but a 2” Alpha Rail fits perfect on the .223 as below.

My brother in law cut a 2” Alpha Rail down to about 1.25” and it fits and supports his bipod on his .308...I’ll try and snap a pic of his later.
    So I got the 2” alpha rail... but I can NOT seem to attach it? There’s nothing on the inside the little latches seem able to grab on to! It’s thick ribbed material, not flat, on the inside! I have a bipod on the way I just need to figure out how to attach this rail.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12