187   0   0
Capture.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,010
Hello,

I tried to reach you over the phone and email but I guess you guys are busy so thought I'd try here. I placed an order on June 23rd and have paid shipping and taxes as well, but not sure whether my order went through the US website or Canadian and when I might receive it.

Can you please look into my order USO-16969 and ship from this inventory in case I placed it on the wrong website? It came to the same price as listed above :)

Thanks!

I wanted to order one of these but was a little confused with regards to shipping. In the checkout process it says to call, do I place my order online and then call, or do I just place the order entirely over the phone?

Your firearm is in Canada and should ship out tomorrow as today is Canada Day.

Hello,

I tried to reach you over the phone and email but I guess you guys are busy so thought I'd try here. I placed an order on June 23rd and have paid shipping and taxes as well, but not sure whether my order went through the US website or Canadian and when I might receive it.

Can you please look into my order USO-16969 and ship from this inventory in case I placed it on the wrong website? It came to the same price as listed above :)

Thanks!

Wish you will be lucky. I placed order 06/02. CP scan it 06/09. And since 06/10 Item in transit. For now CP tracking locate that item located approx 50 km from me and Expected delivery _ Date pending.........

Back
Top Bottom